who or what inspired you too become a Rangers Fan ?

Smurf1873

I took my son to his first rangers match at Ibrox this year vs Hearts in Jan.....it didnt turn out exactly as i had hoped, but we will be there again soon before the end of the season (tu)

I bet that was a special occassion for the both of you. How old's your son?

My son was 13 earlier this year, i had wanted to take him a few years ago, his mother wouldnt let me (long story) he loved every minute although it didnt replicate the stories that i had told him about my early visits to Ibrox atmosphere etc was a let down but he still enjoyed himself-we would be there more often but he plays football on a staurday and he hates missing it!

Good, make sure he sticks at the football as he obviously enjoys it. Plenty other times to see Rangers.

Runs in the family, in my blood. My Grandpa went to most Rangers game for about 40 years. Then it was my dads turn. Now its my turn.

thats a long time jadams your grandpa is a special bear win lose or draw he follows on a top man in my eyes.

It was the Grand Imperial Pooh bah at my first lodge 'punch a pape' night.

He told me to go along and I should shout FTP and feenyin bassas for 90 mins.

I've never looked back.

fishing again my friend <_<

Shhh, don't give the game away :)

For me , it was my uncle as he was a big bluenose , my dad also supported Rangers but my uncle went to the games and i used to love listening to his stories when i was younger , that along with Jock Wallace who i hero worshipped (and still do to an extent).

Anyone else ???

I would imagine most Bears like myself have absolutely no recollection of when, or who inspired them to love the Gers,It just comes natural at birth,right? :Animation44: (tu)

I think that is the answer,'polar bear'.

It was my grandad, though it was hard for him to convince me at first cos I'm living in england an all. I actually supported Newcastle at first, but when I was 7 I just thought ,"Why am I following this english pish!" After that Ive just always supported Rangers. championee