what was your first game ?

Smurf1873

Mine was a league opener in 1975 (i think and poss 1st Premier League game ???) v Airdrie , we won 5-1 and up until 1995 i thought we lost 1-0 as my dads mate was an Airdrie fan and he told me every goal we scored was offside and i believed him doh

The furthest back I can remember was Charlie Miller scoring against Grasshoppers and running towards where I was sitting.

God knows when it was though.

The furthest back I can remember was Charlie Miller scoring against Grasshoppers and running towards where I was sitting.

God knows when it was though.

feels like yesterday to me !!!! LOL :D

My first Rangers game was our first ever league game at Caley park. We were rubbish but won 3-2.

I think the fans were singing "Scott MacDonald scored two goals - eeaye eeaye ohh!"

God i am old !!!! :D

Can remember watching the back of someones head from the main stand in 1975 as Alex McDonald scored (my dad assures me it was a good goal). First lasting memory though was the European Cup home game against PSV in 78 when some git pinched my tammy.

I was 8 years old 81/82 season vs Aberdeen cant remember alot apart from a song that was sung and my dad telling me that they were singing about "Frank McGarveys white front door!!!" and not to repeat anything to my mum when we got home it was the start of a lifelong love with rangers and being part of the atmosphere at Ibrox (header)