Ewen Cameron

ScottBF2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed but lets not pretend it's anything but self promotion

yes he's self promoting but I for one admire his courage in releasing this statement all the other Scottish 'journalists' know all of the facts he has printed how many of them quote them are they scared of losing their jobs ?

Concerning camerons article, before we all start sucking his dick, he will be writing this for one reason, to make a name for himself not because he cares about Rangers.....

Na - Ive listened to him often and he first and formost cares about Scottish football.

He's sorting T*rrier Jamie right out.

Celtic have actually been fined more times than Rangers off UEFA for their fans in recent years "tim says what about when the guy ran on the pitch and slapped Dida? that was blown out of all proportion by the newspapers" Cameron then says "that's my point! that's what's happening to Rangers this time aswell!

Well said, again.

Well, almost his entire program tonight had been him defending the Rangers support & his article.

I have not heard any other Radio pundit, or club official for that matter, put up such a passionate & well balanced defence of the support.

It may be a bit of self-publication, he has certainly condemned those who took part in the rioting, highlighting the fact that they have been punished (suitably or not is for another debate !!) but his blog article is based on fact and anyone who had tried to argue cannot debate the FACTS !!

Plenty of Celtic supporters claiming he is whitewashing Manchester but he has also highlighted many instances of Celtic fans and the trouble they have caused & the fact that Celtic has been fined more money than Rangers ever has.

Just to confirm to eveyone, Ewan Cameron's wife is English.

There was a recent debate about the status of players who could/should play for Scotland i.e. Andrew Driver because he was educated here.

Ewan said that as he was Scottish his kids could play for Scotland, even though they were bord in Dubai. He then joked that his wife would always wind him up by reminding him they could also play for Egnland because she was English.

Just to confirm to everybody that Ewen Camerons wife is about as English as the pigs of docherty, wee liam and ryan also confirm that ! ;):sherlock: