No Celtic players have ever been good enough for Rangers!

countyfanatic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the admin get this other blatant beggar to fuck. Celtic bar what the 60's? have never had a period of total dominance, so their a shite club, with shite players, with shite fans who rejoice in killing civillians. To all you lot creaming over the fat prick Hartson just remember he was caught singing IRA songs on video but aye ad love him.

Btw technically Kenny Miller was a Derby player he wasnt a tim at the time and neitha was MOJO

So fuck the rattlers, we are the worlds most successful club and for the beggar rabbling on about chartiy, who the fuck do you think donates money to Erskine?????? Certainly no your lot.

are you kidding? most players have "technically" come from other clubs. Nobody is suggesting that we SIGN players FROM celtic. We are saying that they have had some players that could have done a job for Rangers. and we might have like Larsson, but not signing him FROM Celtic. Techincally Larsson was a Hoegaborg player, then a Helsingborg player, then a Feyenoord player. Its a pity we didnt sign him from them!!! that wouldnt have made him a celtic player it would have made him a Rangers player and EVERYONE on here would be drooling over him in the years leading up to 15 in a row!!

are you kidding? most players have "technically" come from other clubs. Nobody is suggesting that we SIGN players FROM celtic. We are saying that they have had some players that could have done a job for Rangers. and we might have like Larsson, but not signing him FROM Celtic. Techincally Larsson was a Hoegaborg player, then a Helsingborg player, then a Feyenoord player. Its a pity we didnt sign him from them!!! that wouldnt have made him a celtic player it would have made him a Rangers player and EVERYONE on here would be drooling over him in the years leading up to 15 in a row!!

Oh and who is talking about sustained period of dominance?

When we lost Ally McCoist, Hateley etc. we were crying out for a striker whilst Celtic had Larsson, Cadete, Van Hooidonk etc. ALL of them we could have done with despite still winning the league with the likes of Laudrup in midfield. Durie to me doesnt quite meet thier standard.

One of the admin get this other blatant beggar to fuck. Celtic bar what the 60's? have never had a period of total dominance, so their a shite club, with shite players, with shite fans who rejoice in killing civillians. To all you lot creaming over the fat prick Hartson just remember he was caught singing IRA songs on video but aye ad love him.

Btw technically Kenny Miller was a Derby player he wasnt a tim at the time and neitha was MOJO

So fuck the rattlers, we are the worlds most successful club and for the beggar rabbling on about chartiy, who the fuck do you think donates money to Erskine?????? Certainly no your lot.

Not just erskine plenty of other we donate to aswell.

they donate to charity which helps only there people. there club was a charity then decided there was money to be made so they formed Celtic F.C. :anguish::wanker:

Some people must really struggle in real life with the concept of discussions or mutual respect etc. if they meet a fellow rangers fan who says something they dont like they are branded a tim!

Sad state of affairs.... but guess what... its both ways round unfortunately. Celtic fans are just as bad.

Not just erskine plenty of other we donate to aswell.

they donate to charity which helps only there people. there club was a charity then decided there was money to be made so they formed Celtic F.C. :anguish::wanker:

Of course we do, but its not a competition to see who donates the most and to what causes! Rangers are better than celtic at donating to charities that we like. fine and great!

All I am saying is that if they donate money to a cancer charity it immediately nullifies the comment about "everything associated with Celtic is shite".

I can appreciate any club that is will donate to a charity of a just cause. If they also donate to other charities i dont agree with, then thats shite. but not EVERYTHING associated with them is shite.

I know celtic fans who got together to raise money for various charities which is more than I have done. I dont like their club but i can respect them for going out their way to do this.

oh, and I dont rate Miller. I didnt want him back, but not cause he played for Celtic, but because i didnt think he was any good for them. or for other clubs. I would keep him though. its not a matter of IS he good enough. he IS good enough. the fact he is in the team means he is good enough.

And i would only like to see him leave when he stops scoring or we can find a replacement.

He was good for wolves,so your talking shite that you didn't think he was good at any other club. or did you not watch wolves at the time he was there?. I also thought he was alright the 1st time he played for us,but we had to many brilliant players in the team for him to get noticed as much as he does now.

Of course we do, but its not a competition to see who donates the most and to what causes! Rangers are better than celtic at donating to charities that we like. fine and great!

All I am saying is that if they donate money to a cancer charity it immediately nullifies the comment about "everything associated with Celtic is shite".

I can appreciate any club that is will donate to a charity of a just cause. If they also donate to other charities i dont agree with, then thats shite. but not EVERYTHING associated with them is shite.

I know celtic fans who got together to raise money for various charities which is more than I have done. I dont like their club but i can respect them for going out their way to do this.

VERY GOOD YOU SEEM TO LIKE CELTIC SUPPORTERS AND THERE CLUB BY THE SOUNDS OF THINGS, ARGUING WITH EVERYONE SAYING THAT CELTIC ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

OK.

Everything associated with them is tarnished.

Sad state of affairs.... but guess what... its both ways round unfortunately. Celtic fans are just as bad.

No. They are much, much worse. There's no comparison to be made. They are a sub-species who turn a blind eye to peadophilia.

He was good for wolves,so your talking shite that you didn't think he was good at any other club. or did you not watch wolves at the time he was there?. I also thought he was alright the 1st time he played for us,but we had to many brilliant players in the team for him to get noticed as much as he does now.

erm, no, I was not talking shite that i didnt think he was good at any other club. MY OPINION was just that. he might play well but i still find him akward looking as a player. Something about him just doesnt fill me with confidence.

I have been changing my mind considering his goals but i still dont think he is a player i would necessarily have wanted at the club. didnt think he would score goals. Smith got it right of course which is why he is a manager.

Some of the people on here are really fucked up and mentally challenged.

Rfc52 you seem to have a psychological problem and seem to only shout abuse and hate.

I wouldn't actively seek a Celtic player but if they had someone who could improve us then we should.

The likes of larsson dalgleish and their better players could at their time have slotted in well???

Rfc52 you seem to have a psychological problem and seem to only shout abuse and hate.

I wouldn't actively seek a Celtic player but if they had someone who could improve us then we should.

The likes of larsson dalgleish and their better players could at their time have slotted in well???

HAHA, i am waiting for comments to come streaming in about how they smell a Tim, and you should be banned etc.

Didnt you know? its blasphemy to suggest that a player like Larsson could ever even come close to being a better player than Rod Wallace, Jonathan Johansson, etc.

HAHA, i am waiting for comments to come streaming in about how they smell a Tim, and you should be banned etc.

Didnt you know? its blasphemy to suggest that a player like Larsson could ever even come close to being a better player than Rod Wallace, Jonathan Johansson, etc.

(tu).

Celtic, through the years have had some fantastic players - many who would have strengthened our team at different points in time?

.. and in any given seasons there are usually one or two players in their squad that you fear / could improve us!

.. however from what I have seen this season (and granted its early and many on the celtic squad are still unknown to us) - but I cant think of anyone from the current squad that we would want - this may change over the season - but right now they dont currently have anyone i envy them having.

Forgive me sir walter i bow to you. You hae shown me the error of my ways, i will now invite some fans of our cousins from the east end for a night of celtic love in, were i can tell them how much i admire their special club and how i am in awe of some of the superstars they have had in the past.

I am a hater of all things taig and i will never ever praise anything that shower of fucking scumbags do, sorry if it offends you petal, but as this is a Rangers forum i thought i would have more in common with my own obviously not tho.

Forgive me sir walter i bow to you. You hae shown me the error of my ways, i will now invite some fans of our cousins from the east end for a night of celtic love in, were i can tell them how much i admire their special club and how i am in awe of some of the superstars they have had in the past.

I am a hater of all things taig and i will never ever praise anything that shower of fucking scumbags do, sorry if it offends you petal, but as this is a Rangers forum i thought i would have more in common with my own obviously not tho.

exactly i can't imgine this kind of thread would be on a tim forum.?

You really have shown yourself for the clown you are!!

doh