Priority In The Summer ?

Davy

If we could only strengthen one position, what one would you choose ?

That's an easy one Davy,if we are to get the best out of Boyd,then we desperately need someone to compliment him(Fish was suggesting Miller on another thread) doh:lol:

That's an easy one Davy,if we are to get the best out of Boyd,then we desperately need someone to compliment him(Fish was suggesting Miller on another thread) doh:lol:

Wrong again...that award does you well mate :Animation44: (beer)

Wrong again...that award does you well mate

I wouldnt piss on Miller if he was on fire :Animation44: (beer)

Wrong again...that award does you well mate

I wouldnt piss on Miller if he was on fire :Animation44: (beer)

Kind of childish comment,I had you down for being a little older,adult even.But their you go your full of surprises fish. :Animation44:

Experienced european striker to play with boyd. Needs to have international and champions league experience, we cant afford another player with "potential" We need the experience and the goals now. We have created more chances than anyone in the league this season and if we had better finishers then we would probably be top of the league by now. Boyd scores loads but he does miss a lot as well and after boyd charlie adam is our top scorer. Without boyd we would really struggle for goals. We need another striker that will score us 20 goals a season.

On the pitch we need a first class creative player who can cope with the rigours of the SPL as well as a striker who can hold up the ball and bring our midfield into the game in offensive areas.

Off the pitch we need a new owner - or at the very least - a new board.

Experienced european striker to play with boyd. Needs to have international and champions league experience
We need another striker that will score us 20 goals a season

Robbie Fowler!

Out of contract in the summer and will still do the buisness for a few seasons. To get a striker that we need would cost millions that we dont have, Fowler is not interested in the money. One final swangsong for him and the chance to play for a club he supports and to win medals.

Also bring in Scott McDonald. Then Boyd and McDonald will be working with one of the two best strikers ever, McCoist and Fowler.

Experienced european striker to play with boyd. Needs to have international and champions league experience, we cant afford another player with "potential" We need the experience and the goals now. We have created more chances than anyone in the league this season and if we had better finishers then we would probably be top of the league by now. Boyd scores loads but he does miss a lot as well and after boyd charlie adam is our top scorer. Without boyd we would really struggle for goals. We need another striker that will score us 20 goals a season.

As Muff suggeted Robbie Fowler.

If not I would suggest Kanu for reasons which i have stated in the past

If not either of them then I would go for John Dahl Tomasson. On loan at Villareal, but is available for about 2 million in the summer. He has said he is flattered at being linked with a move to Olympiakos. Surely we are just as much of a draw as them?

As Muff suggeted Robbie Fowler.

If not I would suggest Kanu for reasons which i have stated in the past

If not either of them then I would go for John Dahl Tomasson. On loan at Villareal, but is available for about 2 million in the summer. He has said he is flattered at being linked with a move to Olympiakos. Surely we are just as much of a draw as them?

Dado, there are hundreds of quality players out there who would be quality signings and not cost above our limit. We need to show some ambition. I sometimes wonder what the f*ck the Rangers scouts do awith themselves??

We do not have a recognised scouting system nowadays. We rely on agents videos and DVDs for the most part.

Well for a club the size of Rangers to use that approach is a f*cken disgrace!

We should have 3-4 scouts employed identifiying players and going to watch them on a number of occassions. Do you see Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern etc doing this...do you f*ck.

I bet we dont even know what players are out of contract in the summer bar the ones in Scotland. Guy's like Basturk, Rommendahl, Gera etc are in our budget.