From the team selection today it seems clear that in Walter's eyes, the CL is his priority.

No Weiss & No Miller proves that.

What about us though, is the SPL the thing to win with CL as a bonus, or is making a real fist of it (remember the money we can generate form it) more important?

the way i see it, on a saturday and a sunday, SPL is priority!! every week without fail, no matter if its inverness or celtic

on the other hand, on a tuesday and a wednesday i think it has to be champions league thats priority, one game at a time! :crabflute:

What would I prefer to us to win?

Champions League.

We're the biggest and best club in Scotland by a country mile and much as I enjoy grinding the taigs into the dirt, I'd be lying if I said I was satisfied with just that.

Think big. (tu)

What would I prefer to us to win?

Champions League.

We're the biggest and best club in Scotland by a country mile and much as I enjoy grinding the taigs into the dirt, I'd be lying if I said I was satisfied with just that.

Think big. (tu)

Well said. Plus, us winning the CL would be like the fires of Hell for them.

From the team selection today it seems clear that in Walter's eyes, the CL is his priority.

No Weiss & No Miller proves that.

What about us though, is the SPL the thing to win with CL as a bonus, or is making a real fist of it (remember the money we can generate form it) more important?

weiss just didnt play today as he picked up a knock while on international duty! walter only has him on loan so im sure he was looking to let him recover quickly and make him fit for manchester instead of risking him

spl of course, we will make the money from the CL regardless of how we do. Any extra money from points gained in the groups is just a bonus. We need to be in the CL every year so we need to win the spl this season to have a chance of that.

spl of course, we will make the money from the CL regardless of how we do. Any extra money from points gained in the groups is just a bonus. We need to be in the CL every year so we need to win the spl this season to have a chance of that.

would agree with u on spl first priority NORMALLY. but if we don't do well in CL this season we won't a have an automatic spot for a good few years