United we stand

Coopermania

United we must stand as fans and ensure our future well-being as a club and an institution.

This means we must do all we can to support Rangers, without being embroilled in the stuff that causes the club to be put under the microscope, so to speak.

We have a choice here. We either adhere to the rules regarding the songs, or we get fined/banned ......... maybe more.

Rangers are a massive part of our lives, otherwise you wouldnt be reading this. The thing is, do any of us want our club to die or be despised by other football fans ? Thats the reality of the situation right now.

We as individuals and as fans can make a difference. It has to be done now.

Lets support Rangers, our club.

Yep, we must put Rangers first.

Over the next few months will see a big push from the club and fans' groups to try and repair the damage these people do to our good name. The more people who support these initiatives the better.

The next 12 months will be huge for our club in that regard. Leadership is required and I'm desperately hoping when that arrives everyone will follow it.

Personally I have no problem with being despised by other 'football' fans, there is nothing we can do to stop that imo. Whatever we do some will hate us.

Otherwise I agree with you Coop.

And I've said it before, FTP and feenyin bassas just have to go, it's as simple as that.

I agree RFC MUST come first before any sectarian singing. BUT.. at the moment, I am so pissed off with UEFA that I hope they try and ban us so we can take the tossers to court. I'm a big believer in free speach etc and the essential freedom it provides. (Whether you, me or anyone else agrees with FTP etc. people are free to say/sing whatever they please.) I only wish we had a chairman that would take a bloody stand against UEFA.

But.. that ain't gonna happen.. so the songs (and alleged supporters) that get us into bother must go.

United we must stand as fans and ensure our future well-being as a club and an institution.

This means we must do all we can to support Rangers, without being embroilled in the stuff that causes the club to be put under the microscope, so to speak.

We have a choice here. We either adhere to the rules regarding the songs, or we get fined/banned ......... maybe more.

Rangers are a massive part of our lives, otherwise you wouldnt be reading this. The thing is, do any of us want our club to die or be despised by other football fans ? Thats the reality of the situation right now.

There is a few on here who couldnt come to terms and stand together united...they dont know the meaning of RFC

I think there is many posts and threads from particular members that will confirm that....one more bang on target comment from me if you dont mind me saying so (beer) :Animation44:

There is a few on here who couldnt come to terms and stand together united...they dont know the meaning of RFC

I think there is many posts and threads from particular members that will confirm that....one more bang on target comment from me if you dont mind me saying so (beer) :Animation44:

we have a simple choice here today FISH. Either we ensure certain songs are stopped, or the club will be severely punished. What would you rather happen ?

Our common love and goal - is the continuation and enhancement of the club we love ---- Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

I will never stand in the way of free speech, freedom of conscience nand religious expression. However, we must be mindful of an age of intense scrutiny and avoid playing into the hands of those who wish to demean ourselves and literally see the extniction of our institution.

By all means, those supporters within our inclusive and "broad church" can always have their views and songs, but moderate those when in the stadia - for good of the club and your future viewing.

Never forsake your principles and culture, just be a wee bit more thoughtful and tactful.

It's in everyone's interests - everyone's ....... and your club !!

Our common love and goal - is the continuation and enhancement of the club we love ---- Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

I will never stand in the way of free speech, freedom of conscience nand religious expression. However, we must be mindful of an age of intense scrutiny and avoid playing into the hands of those who wish to demean ourselves and literally see the extniction of our institution.

By all means, those supporters within our inclusive and "broad church" can always have their views and songs, but moderate those when in the stadia - for good of the club and your future viewing.

Never forsake your principles and culture, just be a wee bit more thoughtful and tactful.

thats well said Wein, a bit of thought as to the consequences of singing some songs wouldnt go amiss.

the future of our club is on the line. That might sound a bit over the top, but I believe its the case as things stand.

We ALL have to pull in the same direction.

we have a simple choice here today FISH. Either we ensure certain songs are stopped, or the club will be severely punished. What would you rather happen ?

The so called offensive chants to stop inside the grounds is what I want ...but what I do or anybody else does outside the grounds with regards to the chants is thier own business.

At the same time I would request all backstabbers and grasses to go and support thier local town or city team and not RFC <_<

I dont think anybody can argue with that...well said and you put it across in a dignified manner of course :Animation44:

The so called offensive chants to stop inside the grounds is what I want ...but what I do or anybody else does outside the grounds with regards to the chants is thier own business.

At the same time I would request all backstabbers and grasses to go and support thier local town or city team and not RFC <_<

agreed. what people sing in pubs, clubs, their house is up to them. But it has to stop inside the ground, be it home or more importantly, away.