Rag rumour ?

THEFISH

Celtic are to swoop for Motherwell striker Scott McDonald, also a target for Rangers. (Daily Record)

Feck they print any sort of sheeite just to get attention....naw a didnay buy it I saw it on the BBC site

I thought it deserved to be on here also for us to discuss..it mentions RFC

Its a better atmosphere on here tae is it no ??? :rolleyes: (beer)

would not be surprised but do you think he would be welcomed after helicopter sunday. :pipeguy:

Willie Pettigrew phenominal for Mwell but wasnt RFC standard

McDonald, mediocre average sort of player..why is he mentioned for RFC is what I want to know :Animation44:

Celtic are to swoop for Motherwell striker Scott McDonald, also a target for Rangers. (Daily Record)

Feck they print any sort of sheeite just to get attention....naw a didnay buy it I saw it on the BBC site

I can't believe the manky fkrs are doing this again!! Every fking transfer target. I'm a huge admirer of McDonald and would love to see him at Ibrox. I posted a thread on the possible transfer off him a month before WS admitted interest. I also posted a thread mentioning how Celtic seem to claim interest in every one of our fking targets. Fking wankers!!! Wish they would GTF! He'll fking choose them too, his immediate family are all Australian smelts. I'm sure he and his uncle and some other family members are Australian Gers fans though. Here's hoping. Manky Smeltic copying pricks!! (willy)

B)-->

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 11:37 AM)
Can you link us up to this story Fish? I want to see it for my own eyes and I can't find it having done a search on the rags site. I'd be much obliged.

hi mate it is on the back of todays record and have told the player they want the deal tied up within the next 48 hours.

Just found it on the BBC site as Fish mentioned under tranfer rumours.

Is he out of contract? How can they get the deal done within the next 48 hours? I hope WS sees this and gets in there first if he's available to be signed now!!

B)-->

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 11:48 AM)
Just found it on the BBC site as Fish mentioned under tranfer rumours.

Is he out of contract? How can they get the deal done within the next 48 hours? I hope WS sees this and gets in there first if he's available to be signed now!!

i think he must be out of contract rangers should jump in and sign him.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 11:37 AM)
Can you link us up to this story Fish? I want to see it for my own eyes and I can't find it having done a search on the rags site. I'd be much obliged.

Its on the BBC Sport football page website under rumours old chap

I go www.bbcnews and then just click tae ye get there :Animation44:

Guest therabbitt
Motherwell will still be able to do a deal

Just means he will have to stay there until summer

Yeah, we can arrange a fee and a contract with Well but transfer wont go through until first day of transfer window...

Motherwell will still be able to do a deal

Just means he will have to stay there until summer

Yeah, we can arrange a fee and a contract with Well but transfer wont go through until first day of transfer window...

Oh....*Shouts on Walter*....get the boy signed!!!

Here's the link to the Record, we'll find out in time I suppose, they also ran a story saying that Celtic were going to swoop for Broadfoot (think that's his name from St Mirren) when it became know that Rangers were also interested in him, and look who got him.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...-name_page.html

Here's the link to the Record, we'll find out in time I suppose, they also ran a story saying that Celtic were going to swoop for Broadfoot (think that's his name from St Mirren) when it became know that Rangers were also interested in him, and look who got him.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...-name_page.html

They try to sign everyone we're after... fkin wankers! Can we compete with 750,000 for him? Doubt it.. <cry>

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 11:25 AM)

I can't believe the manky fkrs are doing this again!! Every fking transfer target. I'm a huge admirer of McDonald and would love to see him at Ibrox. I posted a thread on the possible transfer off him a month before WS admitted interest. I also posted a thread mentioning how Celtic seem to claim interest in every one of our fking targets. Fking wankers!!! Wish they would GTF! He'll fking choose them too, his immediate family are all Australian smelts. I'm sure he and his uncle and some other family members are Australian Gers fans though. Here's hoping. Manky Smeltic copying pricks!! (willy)

If he'd choose Celtic over us then I'd rather he went there. For that reason I was glad Hartley went to Celtic...I don't want Rangers to be anyone's second choice.

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 11:25 AM)

If he'd choose Celtic over us then I'd rather he went there. For that reason I was glad Hartley went to Celtic...I don't want Rangers to be anyone's second choice.

Agreed matey!! (tu)

B)-->

QUOTE(Ted I B @ Mar 24 2007, 12:25 PM)

That's not actually true mate.

A girl in my Journalism class used to go out with him and all that stuff about any of his family being Celtic fans was all rubbish. His family just requested that was printed by the rags to stop any vandalism to house/family members of McDonald.

His dad is a BIG bluenose apparently, as is Scott. So who knows, wouldn't the the worst or the best signing.

Guest TheQueensXI

TBH Fish i treat the BBC's news with as much respect as the Sun and Daily Rhebel. They are as bad as them.

That's not actually true mate.

A girl in my Journalism class used to go out with him and all that stuff about any of his family being Celtic fans was all rubbish. His family just requested that was printed by the rags to stop any vandalism to house/family members of McDonald.

His dad is a BIG bluenose apparently, as is Scott. So who knows, wouldn't the the worst or the best signing.

What a great post and wonderful news. You've actually (believe it or not) just made my day Papaguy.. (clap)