How are all you T*rrier jhournos feelin the day ?

BLUEDIGNITY

why do people do this?

we're not the paranoid ones.

The journos are and were hurting big time. I read the Metro today as thats me back at work, and fuck me some of the things they are saying "Rangers were criticised for their defensive display" etc.

Why are we criticised because we held the "cream" of the EPL to a 0-0 draw in their own midden without Shagger having to stretch himself? Fuck shagger had a harder game against Liechtenstein.

We should all praise ra poops today after all the Braga that shafted them, never sat back and done well at the Emirates losing 6-0 playing the game the "proper" way.

BD keep them coming mate crabflute.gif

I am in France at the moment, I would loved to have heard Radio Snyde's take last evening. I am sure objective host of ra show, Jim Delahunt will have continued to utilise the 'E' word when referring to Rangers and the Champions League?

Since Jm ra Tim took over as Objective Host of ra Show from that other paragon of objectivity, Bitter Martin; he has been unable to string a sentence together including Rangers and Champions League, without including,'EMBARRASSING'.