Madjid Bougherra rumours again

weedurranty

tonights evening times has yet another rumour of Bougie leaving soon. It irks me that he is always in the middle of transfer talk. Is it because he is one of our best players or is his agent planting this stuff to generate interest? I wish after he says he wants to stay we don;t get a story a few days later about how "no one came in for me is the reason why im still here".

Something about this guy isn't just 100/5 above board.

thoughts

tonights evening times has yet another rumour of Bougie leaving soon. It irks me that he is always in the middle of transfer talk. Is it because he is one of our best players or is his agent planting this stuff to generate interest? I wish after he says he wants to stay we don;t get a story a few days later about how "no one came in for me is the reason why im still here".

Something about this guy isn't just 100/5 above board.

thoughts

His agent got Paul Sturrock to release a quote about him in order to get a transfer?

He should get a new agent

If we make the CL cut he wont be going anywhere,at least te next season. If we do sell him we're fucked. Weir will retire webster... yeah no reason te finish that sentence. I don't see us selling anyone in January unless some one comes in. No worries here