Tech help

TunnyLoyal

your CPU is the brain of your computer. it runs millions of processes every seconds. working all the the time loading things on your computer etc. It should be at around 0-20% all the time, The reason yours is at 100% is because your installing Microsoft Office and it'll be using the full strength of the CPU to install it. U'll see if drop significantly once its finished installing.

Your RAM basically is how many programs you have running at once on the computer. Yours seems to be absolutely fine sitting at 700mb, nothing to worry about.

More than likely it is because you are installing a program that it is running at 100% along with having other things open.

Applications will show what you have open and processes will show everything that is opening and running or waiting to be ran

your CPU is the brain of your computer. it runs millions of processes every seconds. working all the the time loading things on your computer etc. It should be at around 0-20% all the time, The reason yours is at 100% is because your installing Microsoft Office and it'll be using the full strength of the CPU to install it. U'll see if drop significantly once its finished installing.

Your RAM basically is how many programs you have running at once on the computer. Yours seems to be absolutely fine sitting at 700mb, nothing to worry about.

Thanks mate, it has went back to normal.

• 2 months later...

There are several new business websites recently started in West Lothian.

www.westlothianplumbers.co.uk

www.westlothian-plumbers.co.uk

www.plumbers-westlothian.co.uk

www.roofrepairs-westlothian.co.uk

www.westlothianroofers.co.uk

www.westlothianroofing.co.uk

www.rooferswestlothian.co.uk

www.roof-repairs-westlothian.co.uk

www.roof-leaks-westlothian

www.singleplyroofers.co.uk

www.bpcroofing.co.uk

Office and nero go 100% on your cpu , if its a single core cpu you just have to sit back and wait till its done.

I have a quad core running at 4.5 water cooled and hits 100% installing office or nero (though at the speed my cpu at prob about 5 times faster installing) but as its only using one core i can still do other thing on my pc.