Rangers Training Pics

seanmunro

Anyone else think we don't have the balls to tell him we don't want him, so he's just showing up at training every morning with his kitbag ready to go

Surely we must be close to a decision on him now?

Anyone else think we don't have the balls to tell him we don't want him, so he's just showing up at training every morning with his kitbag ready to go

Surely we must be close to a decision on him now?

This is the latest:

http://www.lebuteur.com/foot-en-vrac/actualites/salim-kerkar-ok-pour-les-rangers-je-veux-faire-comme-bougherra

It's in french so good luck :lol:

Rough translation

Salim Kerkar was very pleased yesterday morning when he learned, through his agent in Scotland, Trevor Stevens, the team leader of the Rangers had given its final agreement to integrate into the workforce for the season 2010/2011. Great news for the young player of 23 years, full of qualities, which was being tested for nearly three weeks in the Scottish champions who just succeeded his bet to integrate one of the great clubs Europe, where changing his compatriot and friend, Madjid Bougherra. It is the latter who introduced him to Walter Smith has given its final approval yesterday morning. Thus, the Algerians will vibrate twice for the Rangers with the signing of Salim Kerkar, who is probably enjoying his revenge on his detractors who had announced, prematurely, that he had failed the tests. OK with that of Walter Smith, now the new Algerian midfielder Rangers is completely released, calmly awaiting the signature of its first big contract. Explanations of player we have reached by telephone yesterday mid-afternoon.

While Salim, you confirm the good news?

Yes, I confirm. Except rebound last second, I will sign this season with the Rangers.

When have you heard the news?

This morning (yesterday, ed.) It's my agent called me at the end of the drive to tell me that the club has agreed to make me sign a license.

First team, if we understand it, no?

Yes, the Rangers first team. You know very well that I was tested for several days and sometimes I was training with the reserve and now with the first team. So many coaches have studied my game before giving their consent.

You said Walter Smith?

Nothing special, really, because during training, it only occurs very rarely. These are his assistants who run the sessions. And it was they who told me they liked my style of play well

You've probably called your brother Karim learning the good news. What did you say?

(Smiles). Well, imagine that I have called anyone yet. No member of my family is aware of this new, nor my friends elsewhere.

And you do us the honor of exclusive we learn! Thank you, really Salim ...

But nothing. In fact, I did not know before signing.

And signature, when?

Once my file will be sent by the French National League Football. According to my agent, the club has already sent a letter to the NFL to get the papers that prove that I was without a club in France. Otherwise, I could not sign, since the transfer window deadline has expired.

But you are not affected by the transfer window because you were without a club, right?

Yes, exactly. Since I was without a club, I'm not concerned with the transfer window deadline. I could sign inch'Allah, upon receipt of my record of the NFL.

Hope you play the Champions League this season, if you pass the second round?

I do not know yet if the regulation allows me. But it would be great to be part, for sure.

If you pass the second round, you would have the right, or while en Europa League, if the Rangers finish in 3rd place at the end of the pool stages.

For now, I will first enjoy this good news, hoping that everything will go well before the signing inch'Allah. We will see later.

Is it true that you've scored three goals in four games in friendly matches?

Yes, I have scored three but with the reserve team. I hope to have the chance to score more with the first team.

The other good news will find Majid Boughrerra ...

Majid is a brother to me. I will never forget that he and my agent who introduced me with the Rangers. There was total support for me since my arrival. I can not thank him enough. Majid is an example for me. I dream to be like him.

After your signing with the Rangers, you'll think a little more to the Greens, right?

Of course. I Algeria in the skin. I've always been a strong supporter. It would be really great to be selected someday. In any case, it will be one of my main objectives

Salim Kerkar has been at the club for a number of weeks now, so the management team will have had enough time to see what he's all about. Hopefully he does sign, and turns out to be an important addition to the squad. We need a left sided midfielder!

Salim Kerkar was very happy yesterday morning to find, through his agent in Scotland, Trevor Stevens, the team leader of the Rangers had given its final approval for its integration into the workforce for the 2010/2011 season. Great news for the young player of 23 years, full of qualities, which was being tried for nearly three weeks in the Scottish champions and has just achieved its goal of integrating a large clubs Europe, where changing his compatriot and friend, Madjid Bougherra. Indeed, this last which brought with Walter Smith has given its final approval yesterday morning. Thus, the Algerians will vibrate twice for the Rangers with the signing of Salim Kerkar, who is probably enjoying his revenge on his detractors who had announced too early, he had failed the tests. With it OK to Walter Smith, now the new Algerian midfielder Rangers is completely liberated, calmly awaiting the signature of its first big contract. Explanations of player that we have reached by telephone yesterday mid-afternoon.

While Salim, you confirm the good news?

Yes, I confirm. Except rebound last second, I will sign this season with Glasgow Rangers.

When have you heard the news?

This morning (yesterday, ed.) It's my agent called me at the end of the drive to tell me that the club has agreed to make me sign a license.

In the first team, if we understood it, no?

Yes, the Rangers first team. You know very well that I was tested for several days now and I was training with the reserve and now with the first team. The coaches have so much studied my game before giving their consent.

What you said Walter Smith?

Nothing special, indeed, because during training, it occurs only very rarely. These are his assistants who manage sessions. And it is they who told me they liked my style of play well

You've probably called your brother Karim learning the good news. What did he say?

(He smiles). Well, imagine that I have called anyone yet. No member of my family is aware of this, nor my friends elsewhere.

And you do us the honor of Exclusive we learn! Thank you, really Salim ...

But nothing. In fact, I did not know before signing.

And the signature is when?

Once my file will be sent by the French National League Football. According to my agent, the club has already sent a letter to the NFL to get the papers that prove that I was without a club in France. Otherwise, I could not sign, since the deadline of the transfer window has expired.

But you're not involved in the transfer window, because you were without a club, right?

Yes, exactly. Since I was without a club, I am not concerned by the transfer window deadline. I could sign inch'Allah, upon receipt of my application the NFL.

Hope you play the Champions League this season, if you pass the second round?

I do not know yet whether the settlement will allow me. But it would be great to be part, for sure.

If you pass the second round, you would have the right, or while en Europa League, if the Rangers finish in 3rd place at the end of the pool stages.

For now, I will first enjoy this good news, hoping that everything will go well before the signing inch'Allah. We will see later.

Is it true that you've scored three goals in four matches in the friendly matches?

Yes, I have scored three, but with the reserve team. I hope to have the chance to score more with the first team.

The other good news will find Majid Boughrerra ...

Majid is a brother to me. I will never forget that he and my agent who introduced me with the Rangers. It has been a total support for me since my arrival. I can not thank him enough. Majid is an example for me. I dream to like him.

After your signing with the Rangers, you'll think a little more to the Greens, no?

Course. I Algeria in the skin. I've always been a strong supporter. It would be really great to be selected one day. In any case, this will be one of my big goals.

Lire la suite: http://www.lebuteur.com/foot-en-vrac/actualites/salim-kerkar-ok-pour-les-rangers-je-veux-faire-comme-bougherra#ixzz0zn4q8jb5

thaat is the interview in English

basically, he says he's signing for Rangers

Never seen a team look together more than this bunch. Most training looks miserable no smiling no fun. Our lot are having a blast. When yer havin fun you play harder and better. Salim Kerkar could be a good addition after the Foster debacle. Foster doesn't fit our team at all. Salim Kerkar Could also convince Boogy to stay longer.

Never seen a team look together more than this bunch. Most training looks miserable no smiling no fun. Our lot are having a blast. When yer havin fun you play harder and better. Salim Kerkar could be a good addition after the Foster debacle. Foster doesn't fit our team at all. Salim Kerkar Could also convince Boogy to stay longer.

I must be missing something, what debacle?

Are you privy to something the rest of us don't know about?