Is there any way i can ...

ScottBogle

I would have thought that as it is an iTunes update, then the update is aimed purely at that bit of software, so highly unlikely.

However, i am sure someone one here will find the answer is yes & i am wrong .. again !! craphead2.gif

Nope , you even need itunes when you unlock jailbreak with custom firmware.

Did you not install windows 7 and sort your problems with itunes out?

No, My dads pal is a Computer ... Cunt, And he told me not to, Also he knows fuck all about Itunes so he cant even help me out with it :lol:

Ffs i hate these people that say stick with xp etc.(so much for a pc expert if he cant work out itunes )(if you do a quick search youll find tons of people had hassle with vista and near zero with windows 7)

Its not hard to do ill look up a how to do it link for you print it and use it when installing windows 7.

You just going to keep getting annoyed with lack of things the you need itunes for.

Even i need it to install my hacked apps on my iphone and ipad just no other way around it.

Dont worry about these steps just move on and run the daz actvator (ill send you one if you cant get one)

13. Type in your Windows 7 product key number. (See screenshot below step 14)

14. Uncheck the Automatically activate Windows when I'm online box unchecked, then click on the Next button. (See screenshot below)

NOTE: You can activate Windows 7 later after you make sure it is running properly. (See step 21 below)

If you chose to automatically activate Windows 7 online when you set up your computer, automatic activation begins trying to activate your copy of Windows three days after you log on for the first time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/8632-Program-based-Windows-7-loader

Ffs i hate these people that say stick with xp etc.(so much for a pc expert if he cant work out itunes )(if you do a quick search youll find tons of people had hassle with vista and near zero with windows 7)

Its not hard to do ill look up a how to do it link for you print it and use it when installing windows 7.

You just going to keep getting annoyed with lack of things the you need itunes for.

Even i need it to install my hacked apps on my iphone and ipad just no other way around it.

Dont worry about these steps just move on and run the daz actvator (ill send you one if you cant get one)

13. Type in your Windows 7 product key number. (See screenshot below step 14)

14. Uncheck the Automatically activate Windows when I'm online box unchecked, then click on the Next button. (See screenshot below)

NOTE: You can activate Windows 7 later after you make sure it is running properly. (See step 21 below)

If you chose to automatically activate Windows 7 online when you set up your computer, automatic activation begins trying to activate your copy of Windows three days after you log on for the first time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/8632-Program-based-Windows-7-loader

Will i lose all my :pics: etc ?

Will i lose all my :pics: etc ?

Ok here is a big tip as when i first stated in the pc world never backed anything up pics music etc.

You will at some time have a hard drive dieing on you and you see these programs that can get the data back they dont or if they can its like a tiny amount of stuff you didnt need.

Buy a external hard drive back every thing up and remmber you (favs) of websites you like they are in your docs just copy them to and your good to go.