It worries me slightly

ogbg

that McCoist, our future manager, doesn't understand the Champions League qualification set-up for next season. The SPL winner can't get drawn against teams like Aresnal or Tottenham in the qualifiers next season - only against fellow winners of smaller leagues.

that McCoist, our future manager, doesn't understand the Champions League qualification set-up for next season. The SPL winner can't get drawn against teams like Aresnal or Tottenham in the qualifiers next season - only against fellow winners of smaller leagues.

I think he would be more worried about this seasons CL rather than next season....Don't worry, Coisty will get the drift sooner than later. :sherlock:

the only reason he doesnt understand it is because we've been league champions the last 2 seasons therefore automatic qualification has been aquired and qualifying wasnt an issue :uk: this year though i fancy us to go through the qualifiers anyway as we'll have more money from this years campaign to strengthen the squad further :uk:

Dont lose sleep over it worry about that fan we win the league.