Some fans at ibrox piss me off

GOAT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Att: 44,786 - low but i bet its much lower on tuesday night!

To be fair, a few supporters coaches from NI could not travel cos o no room on P&O ferrys due to the booking re the pope. but that does not count for 5k people. There was also a bad accident on the M8 so maybe another reason?

Why buy a sesaon ticket if you dont go to all the games when you can? this is the question that ive never understood. Is it just for the OF games? waste.

Att: 44,786 - low but i bet its much lower on tuesday night!

To be fair, a few supporters coaches from NI could not travel cos o no room on P&O ferrys due to the booking re the pope. but that does not count for 5k people. There was also a bad accident on the M8 so maybe another reason?

Why buy a sesaon ticket if you dont go to all the games when you can? this is the question that ive never understood. Is it just for the OF games? waste.

Back when I was younger I used to take a guy from NI's season book for the full season apart from the two OF games. What a mug I was. Luckily I still got tickets other places, but shows what some of our fans mindsets are.

Back when I was younger I used to take a guy from NI's season book for the full season apart from the two OF games. What a mug I was. Luckily I still got tickets other places, but shows what some of our fans mindsets are.

"Im a rangers fan, i only go to the old firm games though" - thats pathetic.

maybe people just cant afford to go to all the games, i dont see the problem either if the ground is full for the likes of man u because some people have to pick and choose their games

If they have a ST they've already paid.....

Pick and choosers? Ah, I dont fancy a midweek game in the pishing rain against Dunfermline, but fuck it I'll defo take Man Utd....

If they have a ST they've already paid.....

Pick and choosers? Ah, I dont fancy a midweek game in the pishing rain against Dunfermline, but fuck it I'll defo take Man Utd....

Alright i wasnt talking about season ticket holders but it might not be season ticket holders not going , do we not only have like 43000 season ticket holders roughly?

And as for the second part well if people are skint and can only afford ceratin games then of course they are going to take the big games everyone would

Empty seats everywhere in the main stand and at either side of the club deck and enclosures. empty seats in the broomloan and empty seats all around me in the copland.

If you think there was 47000 there today, then you're even more delusional than the tims, unless where copying their tactics and dressing all our fans as seats.

Look at what I said, I said unless it was empty in the main stand then I didn't think it was that attendance.

There was one bunch of empty seats at the broomloan front and thats all I could see.

Stop being so fucking moany.

Do you realise how difficult it would be to have a season ticket and live here?

I think he was pretty decent giving Goat his season ticket but hey thats just me.

Why have ST atall then? Bears travel over from NI all the time to ibrox, but to have it for just 2 games of the season isnt good imo. Be good if he GAVE it to him but i think he'd av sold it to him cheaper.

Why have ST atall then? Bears travel over from NI all the time to ibrox, but to have it for just 2 games of the season isnt good imo. Be good if he GAVE it to him but i think he'd av sold it to him cheaper.

By rights he probably shouldnt have had it, but I feel theres alot more to this story than Goat is letting on.

We don't know if the man worked weekends or not and couldn't get over, have you ever tried buying tickets to an old firm game btw?

If you don't have a season ticket or know anyone with one it is fucking ridiculous trying to get a hold of a ticket.

By rights he probably shouldnt have had it, but I feel theres alot more to this story than Goat is letting on.

We don't know if the man worked weekends or not and couldn't get over, have you ever tried buying tickets to an old firm game btw?

If you don't have a season ticket or know anyone with one it is fucking ridiculous trying to get a hold of a ticket.

Never have, ive always went when been a ST holder. I dont think they even have a public sale or if they do, its like 3 tickets lol.

Ive seen touts selling tickets at over £100 each tho!

Hard to know but if he worked weekends, why would he want the ST anyway knowing that? Ah well - question i want to know now, is how many will go on tuesday. that will be a bigger "problem" in terms of turnups - concidering all ST get for free

There is this prick that sits in front of me and I'm beginning to wonder if Lafferty's ran him over or something. I know he's not been the best performer and has blown chance after chance but the abuse he gets from this guy is unbelievable and there is completely no need. Even before he touches the ball it's 'ooh no here we go wae this wanker Lafferty' and tbh he hates him that much that when he does something good he is raging. Like one of the teachers you got at school that couldn't stand you and was desperate for you not to do well and make mistakes just to give them more ammo. Complete wanker one of these days he's getting a bovril poured over him.

There is this prick that sits in front of me and I'm beginning to wonder if Lafferty's ran him over or something. I know he's not been the best performer and has blown chance after chance but the abuse he gets from this guy is unbelievable and there is completely no need. Even before he touches the ball it's 'ooh no here we go wae this wanker Lafferty' and tbh he hates him that much that when he does something good he is raging. Like one of the teachers you got at school that couldn't stand you and was desperate for you not to do well and make mistakes just to give them more ammo. Complete wanker one of these days he's getting a bovril poured over him.

waht did he do when laff scored last time? booed him?

I was pissed off with the empty seats with a few minutes to go, the team is 4-0 up and playing some not bad football and folk leave and dont stay to show their appreciation. I just dont get that at all. I decided to go at last minute and sat in west enclosure and enjoyed it thoroughly and was glad I went.

I think some people take the problems in their life to the game (the moaners) where as others go to forget :sherlock:

I might have went along today actually but I never thought there would be empty seats. I guess United aren't such a big draw any more and the financial downturn is beginning to bite :anguish: .

I think some people take the problems in their life to the game (the moaners) where as others go to forget :sherlock:

I might have went along today actually but I never thought there would be empty seats. I guess United aren't such a big draw any more and the financial downturn is beginning to bite :anguish: .

there will be only 3 games this season at ibrox that we will have no seats left - 2 old firm and man utd. All others will have a few seats left so you should always head down and see. Been that way ofr a while now.