Atmosphere last 15 mins.

Fergie1873

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys haven't been to away games have you.....

Nobody`s talkin about the rangers end at any away ground ! We all know how good away day`s are, it`s the atmosphere at home thats lacking and am sure we`re all pleased 2 see it cumin back.

Build my gallows and no pope of rome was amazing WATP

i'll bite, I hate that song.

OK, there are protests about his visit, and I agree with this, there are just so many questionable issues regarding the RC religion.

But NPOR at Ibrox is the wrong place and the wrong time, and if sung in Europe will get us into trouble with the UEFA authorities just like the Billy Boys. Europe is vital for Rangers, we cannot take chances.

And how do you think RC players like Jelavic and Weiss feel about it?

Crazy stuff!

OK, there are protests about his visit, and I agree with this, there are just so many questionable issues regarding the RC religion.

But NPOR at Ibrox is the wrong place and the wrong time, and if sung in Europe will get us into trouble with the UEFA authorities just like the Billy Boys. Europe is vital for Rangers, we cannot take chances.

Crazy stuff!

Hush your noise.

Nobody`s talkin about the rangers end at any away ground ! We all know how good away day`s are, it`s the atmosphere at home thats lacking and am sure we`re all pleased 2 see it cumin back.

No fair enough but I think some people are getting slightly carried away. It wasn't a full house and it was like a morgue most of the game.

I do agree that towards the end some of the songs were good and long may it continue (tu)

Crazy stuff!

They probably dont have a fucking clue what we are talking about tbh

Crazy stuff!

Really? When's a better time than when the P*pe visits? Uefa only cares when the tims cry foul. Getting real sick of the double standard going on. So sing away lads sing away!

NO, NO POPE OF ROME. No chapels to sadden my eyes..... :crabflute::uk::21:

Crazy stuff!

Was definately the right time to sing it. In the past week our country has pissed all over the majority of it's populace by rolling out the red carpet for a man who speaks on the behalf of a very small percentage of our country, this is the same government who refuses to acknowledge the 450th anniversary of the Scottish Reformation and year by year tries to make it harder for Orange parades and any displays of Protestant culture.

We have went years without feeling the need to sing it but today and on tuesday our fans defiantly belted out this song to show that not all Scotland welcomes the Pope despite what the Mhedia may believe.