***The Official Champions v Dunfermline Thread***

Muff

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result tonight and some great displays. Defensively abit ropey

Hutton looks a great player some brilliant touches and passing he pretty much controlled the midfield which is what we have been missing

Little looked really good at RB and going forward looked good

Wylde looks like a real exciting talent i hope he gets a run in the side this season

Jelavic was outstanding again 2nd goal was world class

Lafferty is someone i have not been a fan of but tonight he did the business i hope he can use tonight as a platform and get some sort of consistancy to his game

I don't want to get too excited over Kyle Hutton as that was his first 90 minutes in the first team, and it was only Dunfermilne. But for a 19 year old boy, he had a great first touch, great feet, power, pace and confidence.

Sometimes you see a young boy try to spread the ball from one side to the other and it goes wrong, and they don't try it again, the lad didn't seem to care he believed in himself, and hardly put a foot wrong.

Jelavic is just a cut above the rest who oozes quality, his goal was just :drool: Kyle was horrific the first 10 minutes, but he took his goals very well and takes home the match ball, well done (tu)

Wylde came on and ran at defenders, put 3 great balls in the box and looked very pacy.

Our defence was shaky, Broadfoot got torn one by his man everytime. Too many balls were being allowed to come into the box.

All in all, it was nice to see us put a few passed them, and I liked the line-up tonight.

We need to start playing Hutton and Wylde against the weeker sides of the SPL at Ibrox.