Magnificent 7

wutangster

That knockout was one of the most sickening I have ever seen. Enzo absolutely has to retire now, otherwise he is going to end up with some serious injury. The way he went down there was horrible to watch.

I watched a stream. Cleverly was sensational, great action. Fair play to Murat, he had a great chin as he took some huge shots.

Enzo's KO was scary, I hope he retires now, he has had a decent career but his health must come first (tu)

I missed this show as I had a niht out. I thought the bill was decent but maybe not quite PPV standard. Sky are pushing their luck with the PPV options these days.

No real surprise results at all. glad to see James DeGale destroy carl dilks in a round. I think he is the next big thing for british boxing. Well, him and cleverly.

Decent event. Brook and Cleverley's stoppages were a bit of an anti-climax and Enzo should never have had to take that last punch. That was a sickener. Chisora and Cleverley were the stand-outs imo.

If Enzo refuses to retire then Frank Warren should do the right thing and stop promoting him. That would stop him from carrying on. That knockout was disturbing and his ko's against haye, afolabi and lebedev mean he is in danger of doing some permanent damage to himself. There's only so many times you can get completely cleaned out like that. His boxing licence should be taken away for his own safety.

He has been a good British world champion but it's time to step away now.