The subway loyal

bluenose4life

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the subway loyal?

• Yes
    • No

Why? quite often they miss a goal or such, miss who MOTM is, etc... I know there's often a queue to the subway but 2 things, first, it doesnt take THAT long to get through it, and second, if the queue is THAT much of a problem, why not head to govan subway where its quiet?

That said, Only ever seen the subway loyal stay beyond the 90th min on 2 occasions. First was when we didnt have the clock / scoreboards up for a game coupla years back and at old firm games......

want to add btw that thanks to the subway loyal pissing off early like they do, no pope of rome and build my gallows at the end was fantastic!!!

EDIT: to add this poll

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does take a wee while the subway lines aye. I completely agree though, can't understand why they pay good money to watch Rangers for 75-80 minutes quite annoying when we are on the attack and people are shuffling by you etc I never leave until the Rangers players are off the pitch.

They made their move today after Naismiths goal made it 3-0 at 77minutes.

You pay for the ticket, they can do what they want. Don't agree with it though, but its their decision.

Stayed to the final whistle of every single game, bar one, the 4-1 pumping away to St Johnstone :crabflute:

Obviously since im from Ulster there is no real reason for me to rush on when im away from home - but the subway Queue is only ever 10-15 mins at a MAX - dont see an issue.

Once or Twice (lyon and Villareal) I had to be thrown out as I was too gutted to move and just sat crying :lol:

I have to put my hand up and say I do but only because my mates leave early so I go with them as I hate going home myself/waiting in the q myself. I stayed for the final 90 all this season because my mate that got a season ticket doesnt leave until 90 so im dispatching myself from the subway loyal group lol.

I have NEVER left a Rangers game early in my life and would never do so.

I really can't understand why the SL do this...Are they that hard pushed for time that they can't wait another 5-10 mins to clap the players off the park thanking them for their effort?

If you have a queue in the subway, you simply discuss the game with the guy next to you until the train comes along for fuck sake.

The crunts should be tripped up as they leave their seats. :angry:

Not proper fans and never will be.Selfish is the word I would use.

You go to support the team for 90 minutes win lose or draw or not at all.

sort of disagree mate

2 guys who sit next to my dad come up from liverpool every home gane and leave on 85 mins as it saves them an extra hour on the homeward journey

to call them not proper fans is a bit harsh

I'ts been happening for years, Id a suggest that they are not all going for the subway, but are heading up the Paisley rd to get to the boozer first.

plus some may have genuine reasons like work etc. I worked as a chef years back, and did split shifts, I kept my season ticket but only went for 65/70 minutes.

When did the Subway Loyal start.

Maybe it was when they started banning punters from bringing in their own booze, minstral?

I can't remember us having a Subway Loyal in the 1950's and 60's....can you?

Then again, we were too busy singing our guts out to notice if anybody had left. :21::clap:

Maybe it was when they started banning punters from bringing in their own booze, minstral?

I can't remember us having a Subway Loyal in the 1950's and 60's....can you?

Then again, we were too busy singing our guts out to notice if anybody had left. :21::clap:

Ozblue you are spot on,and we have been lucky to support the club in its best days. (tu)

Ozblue you are spot on,and we have been lucky to support the club in its best days. (tu)

I certainly agree with you mintral...we are indeed fortunate to have seen our famous club go through so many changes and so many brilliant players through all those years and still remember them clearly. :clap:

I went to the boozer at half time yesterday, couldn't give a fuck what anyone says.

I pay good money for my ST, I also go to almost every away game..... But I take it I'm not a 'real' fan?!!!

Why would you want to miss half of the game?! wacko.gif

As you say, you 'pay good money' to go.

I don't do it and don't like it. Everyone has paid their money, so can choose when to leave, I juts wish more people would stay until the end.

A few years ago we were playing Hearts (we won 2-1 after going 1-0 down) and I really, really needed to leave early to catch my bus to scumdee to my sister's as we were going for a birthday meal. Coming up to 90 minutes I moved to the stairs, but stayed until the final whistle. Myself and my brother then legged it to the subway queue, got to Buchanan St and legged it to the bus station. Made it with about 10 seconds to spare, absolutely knackered! :D