The subway loyal

bluenose4life

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the subway loyal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the subway but never leave early just 2 catch an earlier train, the team needs the support for 90mins.

Nothin worse than seeing a half empty Ibrox when the team are still playing, its embaressing. But every1 pays for their ticket and can choose what they want 2 do I guess.

This is a complete pet hate of mine.. having to let people past every 60 seconds does my head in.. its not just the subway loyal.. all through the game... every few mins letting people out.. then back in.. pain in the ass.. I wonder if these people have ever watched a whole game.. :angry:

I don't understand people who start leaving a game as soon as it gets to 80 minutes, i don't believe it can make that much difference to travelling and surely not that many people need to get away so quickly?

I can't leave a game early, i'd hate to miss a goal and even if we're doing terribly i just don't feel right not seeing it through till the end. The most i do on occasions is go up to the top since i'm in the lower tier and either stand or sit in an empty seat, so i can get out as soon as the whistle goes if i'm in a hurray or angry at how we've peformed.

Obviously since im from Ulster there is no real reason for me to rush on when im away from home - but the subway Queue is only ever 10-15 mins at a MAX - dont see an issue.

Once or Twice (lyon and Villareal) I had to be thrown out as I was too gutted to move and just sat crying :lol:

was villareal not the 1st leg and 2 each???

sorry but i was guilty yesterday for 1st time ever. left at half time to go for a beer at WRC, ill never forgive myself.lol neva usually do that, bt because i had a few beers b4 hand, sorry :anguish:

a few cases f beer more like

you ended up on water in the lion as they werent gonna give you any more, i had t tell them i would vouch for you :lol:

a few cases f beer more like

you ended up on water in the lion as they werent gonna give you any more, i had t tell them i would vouch for you laugh.gif

ahhahahahahahaha. I hate when shit like that happens. Ive been at games tho and my hangovers kicked in and ive had to leave. But there yae go lol

Why? quite often they miss a goal or such, miss who MOTM is, etc... I know there's often a queue to the subway but 2 things, first, it doesnt take THAT long to get through it, and second, if the queue is THAT much of a problem, why not head to govan subway where its quiet?

That said, Only ever seen the subway loyal stay beyond the 90th min on 2 occasions. First was when we didnt have the clock / scoreboards up for a game coupla years back and at old firm games......

want to add btw that thanks to the subway loyal pissing off early like they do, no pope of rome and build my gallows at the end was fantastic!!!

EDIT: to add this poll

this comes up on a regular basis and as i have said before the stewards should note the seat numbers and if they leave early on a regular basis then they should lose the season ticket.ok we all have things to do at times but not every saturday i am sure there are many punters who would take up the ticket allocation and stay the full 95mins.ffs how do the team feel when they look round and see an exodus regardless of the score it must be humiliating for them :chopometer: for the subway loyal

this comes up on a regular basis and as i have said before the stewards should note the seat numbers and if they leave early on a regular basis then they should lose the season ticket.ok we all have things to do at times but not every saturday i am sure there are many punters who would take up the ticket allocation and stay the full 95mins.ffs how do the team feel when they look round and see an exodus regardless of the score it must be humiliating for them :chopometer: for the subway loyal

your a genius, I'd get on the phone to Rangers straight away!

BTW the reason I'm not quoteing people is because I'm on my phone and it's murder to quote... So here goes...

RE: Jimbo

I was half canned b4 the game so when my mate asks if I fancy goin for a few jars I thought fuck it.

And bluenose4life

I think I'll keep my seat if that's ok with you!!!

well then maybe AA would be better than Ibrox (tu) for to leave at half time is just not on in my opinion.