The subway loyal

bluenose4life

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the subway loyal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont leave early never have done and never will. People that have kids and that I can see why they leave early but guys that leave at half time just to go to the pub is ridiculous. I used to sit in CR1 and the people infront of me would leave if we weren't winning at HT wacko.gif

Every excuse is utter pish.

Sorry KPL but the fans who come up from Liverpool do so knowing they have a long day ahead of them regardless.

There is NO excuse for leaving early save that of sickness or the pressing emergencies of your public or private avocations.

it was dissapointing yesterday coz we were playing well n the singing hit its peak then all of a sudden i look around n theres about 20,000 left in the stadium with 5 mins left :| Fs apart from the old firm games, yesterday will be the best second half atmosphere all season and yet people still feel the need to leave early :S

who cares what they do, they pay their money, so its up to them

i would hazard a guess that people dont just leave because they cant be arsed standing in a line etc etc

my old man is a firefighter, and when we used to have our ST's and he was nightshift after it, he'd leave earlier than me because he had to get home and changed in time to get to work

and he couldnt wear his uniform to the game as we liked a pint before it and pubs arent allowed to serve people alcohol when in uniform (neither are shops etc either)

People who call the lads that leave after 80 mins, "not proper fans"?

What about the thousands of people that don't go to Ibrox at all, are they "not proper fans" aswell?

Just out of curiosity as half the people slating them on here were probably online during the game at the weekend / Champions League during the week,

People who call the lads that leave after 80 mins, "not proper fans"?

What about the thousands of people that don't go to Ibrox at all, are they "not proper fans" aswell?

Just out of curiosity as half the people slating them on here were probably online during the game at the weekend / Champions League during the week,

This! :praise:

This! :praise:

People are open to their own opinion, the Subway Loyal bugs the life out of me aswell but some people have genuine reasons for it.

Shouldnt open the gates until 85 minutes and it'd encourage half the people to stay (tu)

As I have always said, I can understand why some people leave before the final whistle during midweek games and/or evening matches. Not everyone lives in Glasgow or Lanarkshire and sadly, the transport around the stadium that late in the evening is utterly pish.

However, why anyone would leave the stadium early by choice on a 3pm Saturday game is beyond me.

People are open to their own opinion, the Subway Loyal bugs the life out of me aswell but some people have genuine reasons for it.

Shouldnt open the gates until 85 minutes and it'd encourage half the people to stay (tu)

That's my view as well.Keep the doors locked until the 85th minute or preferably the 89th and keep the supporters inside the ground to do what they are supposed to do...support.

I can mind when they used to open the gates with 20 minutes to go and the crowd that could not afford to go were happy to get in and watch the last 20 min.

I was just having that discussion with a mate of mine the other day,minstral.

At some grounds there was more of a crowd at the end than there was at the bloody start of the game. :lol:

Broomfield was a classic example of that happening when we played there.

It's not really a subway loyal as such, that term is a mere Euphemism for the fact that it's most fans who leave early regardless how they get to Ibrox, or leave. On Saturday I thought it was the emptiest I'd seen in quite a while towards the end of the match. But they probably get to their cars etc and meet a traffic jam anyway, and the guy who stayed till the end of the match is probably standing behind them at the bus shelter or train platform.

I often wonder what the rush is. You could be talking about arriving 10/20 minutes earlier, so what's the big deal with leaving early? I can't imagine a cinema having people walking out in the last 15 minutes, but for some reason fans think this makes sense when it comes to football matches.

I don't get much chance to go to Ibrox, so when i do i stay till the final whistle every time

I remember going to watch us play in europe one year ( ossasuna i think). The 3 friends i had went with all left about 5 mins early "to get out the carpark", i told them to bolt and stayed to watch hemdani rattle home an equaliser in the last minute

:crabflute::crabflute:

I never leave until the final whistle has been blown. I can only get over for a few games a season and I make sure I get the best out of the day, espeically when I spend a lot of money to go over.

There are times when we have to be back on the bus early to make sure we get the boat home but I always wait until the end and then run like fuck to get on the bus at Helen Street :lol:

They don't bother me really. Football is expensive enough without leaving on 80 minutes so I prefer to get my monies with.

I've seen me fucking off early if the tims are battering us. Wrong thing to do, but the stadium is the last place I want to be when that full time whistle goes.