The subway loyal

bluenose4life

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the subway loyal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say too much as I wasn't there yesterday, but I have a question, how long does it take to walk from Ibrox to central station? I've never walked it before and was just wondering, as sometimes if I get the train, and stay to the final whistle, I half to rush to get it and one time missed it completely. Is walking quicker than queing for the subway?

I can't say too much as I wasn't there yesterday, but I have a question, how long does it take to walk from Ibrox to central station? I've never walked it before and was just wondering, as sometimes if I get the train, and stay to the final whistle, I half to rush to get it and one time missed it completely. Is walking quicker than queing for the subway?

Walk to secc which takes around 10-15 mins then get the train from there to central

walk to govan subway, its about 10 min walk from ibrox. Outer is a little longer but quieter too

I've done it once mate, and it took around 30mins.

I have never and would never leave early.

I appreciate the fact I can afford a season ticket and I know how many folk out there would die to see a full 90 minutes at Ibrox.

We're all there to support the team, you can't do that walking to the subway/pub

Its not just the subway loyal .. My friend said that the woman behind him was saying if Lafferty had to be subbed on she was leaving and when Lafferty was subbed on off she went. That is a complete joke IMO

All the players need the support for the full 90minutes :)

She hates one player more than she supports the team.. :ohmy:

Its not just the subway loyal .. My friend said that the woman behind him was saying if Lafferty had to be subbed on she was leaving and when Lafferty was subbed on off she went. That is a complete joke IMO

All the players need the support for the full 90minutes :)

That is actually outrageous.