Rammy in louden yesterday......

MarcoNegri9

Some bloke was flung out the back door of louden yesterday with about 3 bar maids laying in to him

as he was getting draged out.

Anyone know what that was all about, Must have been something serious to cause offence in the louden,

But there was word going round the someone shat on the toilet floor! Dirty cunt lol

Some bloke was flung out the back door of louden yesterday with about 3 bar maids laying in to him

as he was getting draged out.

Anyone know what that was all about, Must have been something serious to cause offence in the louden,

But there was word going round the someone shat on the toilet floor! Dirty cunt lol

ffs if the barmaids were involved who the fuck was daft enough to drag the twats out surprised they never got twated also ;)

I went to the one in Duke ST after the game yesterday. It was my first visit this season as I was told it was new owners. I thought I would

have a few beers with some mates who had previously been barred. Turned out its only leased and instructions were left that the troops were still not allowed in.The 4 of us just left right away and went down to the Bistol to have a beer with the other guys