Alexander and Kerkar set to sign deals...

Muff

I was just beside Neil, I'm 98% certain, at Morrisons. What a man and a great goalie. Also seen him in M&S previously, this man has good standards and is even more reason to get him signed up.

I do feel sorry for Alexander because he should be a number one, unfortunately for him McGregor is an amazing keeper. I do believe that Alexander is a very important part of McGregor being as good as he is. Two winners pushing each other to get better and better. In different circumstances I would be delighted to have Alexander as our number one.

I have no idea about the lad Kerkar fingers crossed he can do a job. Best of luck to him.

I was just beside Neil, I'm 98% certain, at Morrisons. What a man and a great goalie. Also seen him in M&S previously, this man has good standards and is even more reason to get him signed up.

I was talking to him in Asda's, he was saying he prefers to shop there and buys most of their own brands.

I cant believe we're trying to bring a new player in. Any spare money we have to spend on wages should be going to Miller. This Miller situation is pissing me off so much.

True mate can see your point mate i feel the same. But we are so short of natural wingers its unreal! This kid won't hold us to ransom in wages,i think there is some cash in the wage budget to give miller what he wants. After all were offering all our first team players new deals i.e papac,mcgregor,alexander etc. Miller will sign a new deal,i think he will want to prove himself at top level after his first stint at ibrox.