It's make or break time

KingKirk

Can see the great unwashed maybe dropping points against hibs as they always seem to give them a bit of a game. will be interesting to see how they get on against dundee utd away ! as long as its not the same united team that turned up at ibrox on saturday ! As for us were going to face these cunts at one point in the season so bring them all on the now especially as the team look to be clicking more into place with every game.

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I can remember someone on here or VB working out that if Celtic had made the CL or Europa group stages, they'd have had five out of six homes games to come back to.

We have one home game out of six to come back to.

Integrity of the league and all that :BELM:

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I can remember someone on here or VB working out that if Celtic had made the CL or Europa group stages, they'd have had five out of six homes games to come back to.We have one home game out of six to come back to.

Integrity of the league and all that :BELM:

correct

Our next 4 games in the spl:

Aberdeen(A)

Hearts(A)

Motherwell(H)

Celtic(A)

We will not get a harder run of games all season. IMO by the end of this run we will know if winning the spl this season is realistic or just a pipe dream.

Celtic next 4

Hibs(H)

Hamilton(H)

Dundee utd(A)

Rangers(H)

And the SFA say its all done by computer :rolleyes:

Stop being paranoid..

ive not checked but i cannot remember going to both easter road and tynecastle in the first quarter of a season fixtures since SPL began

that to me is a bit of a worry because when we get near to the split then we already know we have to travel to 1 of these grounds 3 times as we only have 2 home fixtures after split and 1 of them is against the scum

I was looking through the fixtures yesterday and I noticed that the computer few out a few tough games after the Champions League games.

Man Utd followed by Dundee Utd at home

Buraspor followed by Hearts away.

Valencia followed by Celtic away.

Valencia followed by St Mirren away

Man Utd followed by Dundee Utd away

Buraspor followed by Inverness Caley Thistle away.

It's all done by a computer at random though :rolleyes:

I was looking through the fixtures yesterday and I noticed that the computer few out a few tough games after the Champions League games.

Man Utd followed by Dundee Utd at home

Buraspor followed by Hearts away.

Valencia followed by Celtic away.

Valencia followed by St Mirren away

Man Utd followed by Dundee Utd away

Buraspor followed by Inverness Caley Thistle away.

It's all done by a computer at random though :rolleyes:

It's an absolute crock of shit.

I'm not buying for a minute that it's totally done by computer. Not a fucking chance did it come up with that!