Wee Guy Always singing in GF1 at the back

Deanow

He got a song started on Saturday :lol:

The wee guy is always the only one singing himself its quite funny anyone heard him? Always sings we are rangers super rangers no one like us we dont care we hate celtic then everyone goes ''we are the people'' thn you just hear his wee voice shouti and we'll chase them everywhere. :lol:

Anyone else heard him ? I say next game when we hear him we join in he could be the blue order of the Govan :lol::craphead::crabflute:

A wish a had th balls to sing myself in the Govan couldn't handle all the ''stares''

This is the problem! People are shit scared incase of a "Stare" - somebody has to start it and if we all sit on our arse doing fuck all, our stadium is going to be flat and quiet. Somebody has to start, I do over my side, why dont you over at the GF!!! I had a few stares at the start, untill i said what i said above to a few around me - now EVERYBODY join in at the same time! Come on ffs

I thought he sung, "ugly people".

he does sing "ugly people" that wee fella is on my supporters bus, does he sit with his ma ? thats if its the same one im sure it is though

heard from one of my mates that sit round there that hes getting a bit of a reputation haha crabflute.gif

he does sing "ugly people" that wee fella is on my supporters bus, does he sit with his ma ? thats if its the same one im sure it is though

heard from one of my mates that sit round there that hes getting a bit of a reputation haha crabflute.gif

Yeah that's him.

The stewards told him to stop singing at the end of last season, I think he was singing about the battle of the boyne and his mum was told to get him to stop, something along those lines anyway.