David Healy

Davy

Scored a hat-trick tonight.

I don't know a lot about him, his club form, etc, but he always seems to grab a goal with NI.

Should we make a move ?

with leeds in relegation zone (bottom), i see no other reason why not to track him until the end of the season, great scoring form for country and 8 goals for his club (including a late equaliser against southend),

I don't know a lot about him, his club form, etc, but he always seems to grab a goal with NI.

Should we make a move ?

Sign him quick for feck sake he scored 3 goals against the peshies team of all time

Wait tae ye see how many of them on here saying the same :Animation44:

Should we make a move ?

Sign him quick for feck sake he scored 3 goals against the peshies team of all time

He also got a hat-trick against Spain last september he now has 27 goals from 55 appearances with Norn Iron

As I say, I don't know anything about him, but he has an outstanding record at International level.

But I heard he does hee haw ootside the boax so he will get nothing but stick will he not :Animation44:

As I say, I don't know anything about him, but he has an outstanding record at International level.

But I heard he does hee haw ootside the boax so he will get nothing but stick will he not :Animation44:

Aye mate :lol:

He works hard and tracks back all the time, he doesn't stand and wait for the ball to come to him, I have never watched him for Leeds but he gives 110% everytime he plays for Northern Ireland

He works hard and tracks back all the time, he doesn't stand and wait for the ball to come to him, I have never watched him for Leeds but he gives 110% everytime he plays for Northern Ireland

Leeds are pure pesh and so is Dave Healy (beer)

Have you ever seen him play?

I have seen him play for Northern Ireland a few times. This guy would be an asset to any team. He has scored 2 hatricks in this Euro campaign, he works hard and has an eye for goal. As we know football is about opinions. Mine is he that would enhance our team, however we will no doubt wait until he catches the eye of some middle of the road english outfit who end up out-bidding us by about a million pounds...

:pipeguy:

a watched the game 2nite and Healy took his hat-trick superbly ok its against liechtenstein his 2nd and 3rd goals were so composed and great finishes especially the 2nd, he reminds me of Novo except Healy can score goals he has a lot of pace, great work rate and a think we could get him for about £1.5-2million pounds and he will be perfect parnter for Boydy, 27goals in 55games for Northern Ireland thats impressive

Reasonable player. Although, i'd be worried about signing strikers that sccore international hattricks.

Sebo anyone.... :D

Have you ever seen his hat-trick against Spain? This lad is not a Sebo believe me... :pipeguy:

Reasonable player. Although, i'd be worried about signing strikers that sccore international hattricks.

Have you ever seen his hat-trick against Spain? This lad is not a Sebo believe me... :pipeguy:

I did. And don't get me wrong, there was a bit of fun intended in that last post, he is a decent player. Whether we should be looking a bit higher in quality than the bottom of the English Championship though is another matter. :)

Should we make a move ?

fish! a respect u coz u have views similar 2 my dad = fuck every1 else etc -

but healy scored a hatrrick against spain- 1 a the best teams in worild imo !!

I did. And don't get me wrong, there was a bit of fun intended in that last post, he is a decent player. Whether we should be looking a bit higher in quality than the bottom of the English Championship though is another matter. :)

I detected the lighthearted element in your post Bazza, but surely because a guy is stuck at a club that aren't going well is not a reason to judge the ability of the individual. His club manager is sticking with a 4-3-3 system that cannot accommodate D.Healy which is a familiar story. PLG/Kris Boyd anyone... (harhar)

You are the man, FISH. or are you. :o

One of the best leagues in the world, arguably the best players in the world.

But one of the best teams, no. Consistent under achievers.

Great players don't always make a great team.

One of the best leagues in the world, arguably the best players in the world.

But one of the best teams, no. Consistent under achievers.

Great players don't always make a great team.

Agreed, and this current group of NI players may well be considered over achievers. None of this adds weight to either side of the debate here which is, would David Healy be a useful addition to the Rangers squad or not... :pipeguy:

Should we make a move ?

fish! a respect u coz u have views similar 2 my dad = fuck every1 else etc -

Spain are pesh tae.....the nearly men plus they are facist barstewards, feck them all

healy is miles better than sebo or novo. I know i might be slightly biased but i have watched this guy play probably a lot more than most people on this board. 3 goals against cassilas against spain, scored a cracker against england and beat the legend that is peter Schmeical from 20+ yards out. I would like to see boyd trying to do that. He does a lot of work outside the box as well, imo the perfect partner for boyd as he will create chances for him. Dont be fooled by where hes playing. Dennis wise is ruining leeds with his poor tactics. Healy has still managed to get 8 goals this season playing out of position most of the time in a poor poor side. Just remember a couple of years back a certain player called tim cahill was playing in the first division with milwall. He cost everton £1.5m, one of the bargains of the decade. Healy will contribute far more than players like lee mculloch. I hope walter smith makes a move.