Hutton

mark1963

Hutton has been injured since the start of the season, he then played a double header for Scotland while only just back training for Spurs he then appeared off the bench , therefore played 3 games of football in a week and a half after jsut returning from injury , no need to look any further than that .

oh aye and GET IT RIGHT UP YOU SPUD FANS :D

only one team in LONDON (tu)

Hutton couldn't get a start last night after a decent subs appearance on saturday, Naughton was rotten last night - only a kid i know but Rednapp obviously doesnt fancy Hutton - A move required methinks.

I'm hoping the reason he didn't play him last night, is that he's planning to start him at the weekend.

Surely to fuck 'arry! He changed the game when he came on on Saturday.

Apparantly Redknapp doesn't rate him enough defensively. He thinks he switches off too much which is staggering when you see Akotto starting for them every week.

His role will be impact sub until January when he will probably be sold or loaned out again.

An absolute bombscare.

Hutton has been injured since the start of the season, he then played a double header for Scotland while only just back training for Spurs he then appeared off the bench , therefore played 3 games of football in a week and a half after jsut returning from injury , no need to look any further than that .

I can think of 14 :sherlock:

Hutton has been injured since the start of the season, he then played a double header for Scotland while only just back training for Spurs he then appeared off the bench , therefore

played 3 games of football in a week and a half after jsut returning from injury , no need to look any further than that .

You won 4-1 in a reserves game - (basically) aye well fucking done, shut up!

You won 4-1 in a reserves game - (basically) aye well fucking done, shut up!

Your first team are nobodies son , always will be , take care :D

ONE TEAM IN LONDON - im pretty sure pav and co are mostly first teamers but if it makes you fell better :gerbad:

P.S Sandro came onto a good game though looks like it won't be long before he takes palacios or huddlestones spot in the side (tu)

He thinks he's far better than he is, and always seems to thinks he has more time than he has.

The funny thing about him is that he actually doesn't like football.

He sees it as nothing more than a career in the same way that I see sitting in the office Monday-Friday as a career.

The funny thing about him is that he actually doesn't like football.

He sees it as nothing more than a career in the same way that I see sitting in the office Monday-Friday as a career.

Saw that in the paper. It was actually sad reading it.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Saw that in the paper. It was actually sad reading it.

Don't see how it's sad, can completely understand him. At least he has the balls to admit it, a lot of other players will be in the same boat.

Don't see how it's sad, can completely understand him. At least he has the balls to admit it, a lot of other players will be in the same boat.

I'm talking about the state of the game and how bad its become.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm talking about the state of the game and how bad its become.

As long as it doesn't affect performance levels, it shouldn't really matter.

Your first team are nobodies son , always will be , take care :D

ONE TEAM IN LONDON - im pretty sure pav and co are mostly first teamers but if it makes you fell better :gerbad:

P.S Sandro came onto a good game though looks like it won't be long

before he takes palacios or huddlestones spot in the side

Pletikosa - 3rd choice

Naughton, Caulker, Livermore, Bentley, Giovani - Struggle to get on the bench

Palacios and Pav - just back up , it was no where near the best team,