***The Official Aberdeen v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the odds of someone getting sent off in this game, might put a tenner on it.

I'd go with the same team as Muff, but I think Walter will leave Weiss out, and play Davis out on the right with McCulloch and Edu in the middle and Naismith on the left (td)

I can't think of the last time Edu had a good game in an SPL match. He doesn't warrant a start in my opinion.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:jelavic: :miller:

Davis has shown his best form in a Rangers jersey out right and we all know that despite Weiss being a right sided midfielder he will play on the left, 2-1 Gers

Greegsy

Whitty,Weir,Bougie,Sasa

Weiss,Davis,Big Lee,Naismith

Jela,Lafferty

I think he may play laff up top and keep Kenny fresh for bursa, maybe bring him on about 60mins if we need him. I think a hatrick man deserves to start the next game.

Also Weiss will prob play left and naisy on the left

I'll be raging if Smith rests anyone for the Bursaspor game. Firstly, the league is our bread and butter and against teams like Aberdeen we have to play our strongest 11. And secondly, there won't be any travelling involved so the players should be fine for the game on Wednesday even if they do play on Sunday.

I don't think Weiss will start either. It will be Davis - Edu - McCulloch - Naismith/Lafferty or Naismith - Davis - McCulloch - Lafferty. I can't see Lafferty not starting, and he's a complete and utter liability in games like this.

I don't think Weiss will start either. It will be Davis - Edu - McCulloch - Naismith/Lafferty or Naismith - Davis - McCulloch - Lafferty. I can't see Lafferty not starting, and he's a complete and utter liability in games like this.

I agree about Weiss not starting, he will just get booted up in the air from the sheepshaggers.

I think he will be better coming on from the bench in the second half, walter will be happy with a 0-0 half time score line and try and get the goal/s in the second half

Would expect Muff's 11 to be the starting 11, but I'm wondering if Walter will play Lafferty up front instead of Miller with the CL game coming up?

At the very least both of them should partner the CL game as Jelavic can't play in that game.

lafferty will start on the left with beattie and jelavic up front

I agree about Weiss not starting, he will just get booted up in the air from the sheepshaggers.

People have said this before every game. If that's the case, then what's the point in signing him?

Vladimir Weiss has shown that he can handle the physical side, and isn't scared to do the dirty work himself.

Get himm on the right, and let him tear Aberdeen apart.