Dublin Supporters club

Greg the Legend

I recently moved from South Africa to Dublin and I would like to find out if there is a supporters club in Dublin. I have not been to Ibrox since 1982 when I left for S A . I have a ticket for the Brudaspor game but am not sure of my way around wondered if anyone was going from Belfast or Dublin

fair enough Bursaspor my mistake

As far as Greg well thats correct as it is not John Grieg but a good friend that died while fighting along side my self and many others in Angola while doing national service in the South African army.

But thanks for the help any way

No offence and it's nothing personal, but us of the Dublin Loyal ain't too happy about people we don't know and telling everyone where we meet.

There's some taigs around in Dublin if you didn't know :crabflute:

fair enough Bursaspor my mistake

As far as Greg well thats correct as it is not John Grieg but a good friend that died while fighting along side my self and many others in Angola while doing national service in the South African army.

But thanks for the help any way

Why were the SA army in Angola, when was this?

Well as far as I am concerned we failed due to internaional pressure the result was that eventually the ANC took over SA.

Shit, all I was wanting was some help getting to Ibrox as I was only 9 last time I was there

I know it was a tragedy that the white minority lost their control of SA. Anyhoo back on track and yes there is a Dublin RSC however they dont publicise themselves very well for obvious reasons. If I was based in Dublin, I would just fly over for games loads of flights between there and here :)

There defo is a Dublin loyal, there was a guy that posted on here b4 asking summit about using the tricolour with their rsc name on it and bringing it to ibrox (i thinkĀ£,as obviously that is where they are from. "Dublin loyal, behind enemy lines" was the slogan the guy also qouted