Your opinion of our fans

bluenose4life

for me, the way i see it is to do with motivation, before the big games everyones motivated and up for a good singalong, but against dundee united etc some people might just be like :) instead of :clap: :clap: :clap::uk:, against bursaspor when someone sings, no matter where they are compared to you in the ground, we should all rise and sing our hearts out for the boys in blue!:21:

Best away fans in the world.

Decent home support.

We get good attendances at home, usually 47k or more.

Its a cup game... look at other cup games around Britain and you will see they are half full.

Our home support is decent because of TBO and UB, they make a lot of noise which makes it a decent atmosphere.

People expect too much, if you want full stadium sing songs all the time we need to get terracing in.

If you compare our home support to any other team in Britain's its one of the best.

TBO and the UB always sing and the full stadium gets going a couple of times a game, ffs stop making such a big deal out of it.

We get decent atmospheres against the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren and amazing atmospheres at Old Firms and Europe.

Having followed Rangers since 1977 i think the atmosphere now is shocking compared to years ago.

Ibrox was a fortsess and the noise level was outstanding(not every game)..European nights were deafening as were games against the Sheep,Hibs,Hearts and the beggars.....but now people are scared to sing what they want...say what they want and fly what they want and we're a poorer support for that.