Kerkar scores for reserves

ogbg

My link

Sorry if it's a repost.

Also, Wiktorski played in defence? I thought he was a central midfielder.

Anyone here seen him playing before?

He plays either (tu)

I've only seen him play in CM and thought he suited the role. Bit of a brute and not afraid to stick the boot in so I can see why he's played at CB as well.

Right, so he's now definitely a centre-back? For weeks he was said to be a wide midfielder. In fact, was there not an interview with Smith recently, confirming this?

Right, so he's now definitely a centre-back? For weeks he was said to be a wide midfielder. In fact, was there not an interview with Smith recently, confirming this?

The question was whether Wiktorski is a centre back, not Kerkar. I'm pretty sure that Kerkar is a wide midfielder

If he played for the reserves yesterday - has he now been signed? Still to see any official statement from Ibrox.

Is he anywhere near good enough for our first team?

well if he is a winger,at least we have to real wingers. we can play davis in the middle now,and i would play him in midfeild with McCulloch not edu.

A young Swedish guy......no idea who though.

Think it will probably be Fredrik Espling, a 16 yr old Swedish striker we had on trial last month. Heard at the start of September that he was being asked back over but had to sort out stuff about schools before returning.

loy seems to score in every game he plays , wonder if he will get a chance this season

Incorrect - He actually does score in every game he plays. 15 goals in 9 reserve games last year before a disastrous loan to St Mirren where he was not used. A similar strike rate this year but for some reason he does not seem to be part of the managers plans. A shame because he has been highest goalscorer at every level since joining the club over 4 years ago apart from when he was out injured and deserves to be given a chance.

Incorrect - He actually does score in every game he plays. 15 goals in 9 reserve games last year before a disastrous loan to St Mirren where he was not used. A similar strike rate this year but for some reason he does not seem to be part of the managers plans. A shame because he has been highest goalscorer at every level since joining the club over 4 years ago apart from when he was out injured and deserves to be given a chance.

Steven Maclean(sp?) was the same, scored for fun went down south on trial scored 20+ goals came back to Ibrox and was released.