John Hughes

Muff

I see Killie beat Hibs 3-1 tonight, They have only won one game all season (1 in 8) and they go the celtc park on Saturday, where I'd expect celtc to beat them with ease.

Bar their start last season, they have been pretty shit, have a tricky run of games coming up; St. Johnstone away, Killie at home followed by Aberdeen and Dundee United away, and unless they start picking up wins, John Hughes rein at Easter Road may not be for much longer.

I wonder if that's part of the reason St Johnstone tied McInnes down to a new deal the other day?

If Hughes goes, he would surely have been one of, if not thee, front runner for the job.

I think if he leaves, it will be for England.

Has the potential to be an excellent manager.

Calderwood would be another obvious candidate.

Hughes is for the bullit if results don't improve big time but I couldn't give a monkeys tbh :rolleyes: .

Likeable guy but frequently slow with the praise for The Rangers performances and respect for Walters tactics and track record in post match interviews when we have pumped them in recent times. So fuck him :pipe:

89% Hibbes in a poll wanted him & big Ricey out, Results speak for themselves-

The word is Petrie will give him 2 more games(from a hibby whos dads close to the board)if he dosnt get a result Craig Brown is the name being mentioned.

Personally I think Craig is a bit like Watty-knows the game inside out & can set up his teams well

Majority of the Hibs fans want him out. Quite a few I know wanted him out after the 6-6 against Motherwell last season.

The thing about Hughes is, one of my best mates is in the Hibs under 19's and I know Hughes rates him highly, but if a new manager came in they may have a different view. On the other hand, a new manager could come in and see what Hughes seen in him and give more of a chance. Although the CM position is a difficult place to blood a youngster in.

I don't expect Hughes to last much longer though.