John Hughes

Muff

they have a few quid because they are miserable bastards though

look at the money they took in and what they spent, wasnt that the reason why a few managers left?

Hibs have spent a few quid over the years, Stokes, Riordan etc.

Don't know why big Mixu left, but Collins left due to him losing the dressing room with his strict fitness regimes.

Hibs have spent a few quid over the years, Stokes, Riordan etc.

Don't know why big Mixu left, but Collins left due to him losing the dressing room with his strict fitness regimes.

They may have spent a bit but they have sold Brown, Thomson, Whittaker, Stokes, O'Connor, Jones and Riordan plus more probably.

Not a chance. I can't see him going from running his own team successfully to stepping down as a number 2.

There is a vast difference between Rangers and St Johnstone mate, or havent you noticed :sherlock:

Plus McInnes is Rangers daft.

Not a chance. I can't see him going from running his own team successfully to stepping down as a number 2.

I can, I've met him myself. It was a while back the week of Rangers playing St Johnstone in the semi-final of the cup im sure. I shook his hand and said 'I would wish you good luck for your semi-final but it's against my team' and he replied with, along the lines, 'Aye me too, my family are all Rangers daft and I loved my time at Rangers'

I think it's the only job he would step down from St Johnstone for, he would of been great under the wing of Walter also. You never hear of McINnes coming out shouting and balling about how they lost because of this or because of that like Jim Jeffries or Lennin. He quietly gets on with his job, I'd love him to get more expierence somewere else and prove himself.