Copland Road nutter?

Skelf

Santa used to travel on the train with me and my mates years ago.he was known to us as the Ayatola Dunkeld total plonker and almost got me killed after the 1990 cup final.Nae teeth nae brains. :mad:

He's a tight cunt as well. Used to go on the Burghead bus he travels on and he wouldn't put his hand in his pocket and stump 50p for the sweep.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last known that he owns/part owns a bar in magalluf/magalluf area

this was him wasnt it?

copland_nutter.jpg

The guys names George, he did have a bar in magaluf. Not sure if he's still there.

My brother moved there for to work for the summer in about 2003 I think and quickly discovered the ibrox bar. George took him under his wing a bit, looked after him. Only my brother could move to Magaluf to get away from it all and end up sharing a flat with the copland nutter. Came back with stories of Majorcan orange walks etc.

i know exactly who u are thinking off, as i am in the corner aswell. that guy is class!! haha!

he still gets up and sings about pedro mendes. his abuse at the other teams players is also funny as feck haha :crabflute:

Do you ever remember that bald guy that always gave Adam pelters?

Contrary to what quite a few folk believe the Copland nutter was never banned from Ibrox. Though he got kicked out of a few away games iirc

Ibrox is worse off without him but its probably for the best he now lives abroad. He wouldn't last longer than half a minute these days.

there used to chap that sat up in club deck....never wore a top come rain or shine or snow ffs <cr>

saw him at easter road 2 year ago still we no top on :lol:

ha ,think he gets called eli, quized him years ago,says he doesnt feel the cold & this is no bs but he used to live near mossblown & work in some sort of fridge(mabye still does) cn him on tv durin hamilton game aswell as santa :praise:

Many a cold winter Saturday the Copland Nutter warmed up. Up and down the stairs getting the crowd going with Walter Smith's Blue And White Army. Legend.

Remember Santa from back in the 80's when he used to get on the Inverness to Queen Street choo choo. Don't think there's an away ground in the country I've not seen him at.