Copland Road nutter?

Skelf

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fanny who wears no top apparently works in a -20 freezer at an abattoir. Doesn't mean ye canny wear a feckin t-shirt to the match.

Aye, I heard that too. The freezer has fucked his body system up - but as you say, he can still wear a top.

Aye, I heard that too. The freezer has fucked his body system up - but as you say, he can still wear a top.

I know guys in my work who work 9 hour shifts every day for the last 15 years in a -20 freezer.

They still wear jackets when walking about outside.

He is just a fud obviously.

How do you know what God looks like? :lol:

The kids at school had to draw biblical characters, the teacher was walking around looking at the drawings until she came to one little boy,

teacher "what are you drawing Rob ?"

Rob "God miss"

Teacher "even i dont know what he looks like"

Rob "But i'm not finished it yet"

The Copland Nutter runs 'The Bluebell Bar' in Magaluf and his daughter helps run the bar.

Good to have a Gers pub in the middle of the Maga-mayhem even though it is a tiny little shit-hole.

But still!!

WATP!!

As for Santa, seen him at 'flag unfurling day' in the East Enclosure......still wearing that Adidas jacket from 1993 season!!!

• 8 months later...

A see the guy with no top a seen him at a game sure it was midweek and he was purple a seen him at killie about 20 mins to kick off and he had no ticket

What about the mad guy at away games that shouts and sings all the time a think he is from Ayrshire wears a floppy hat

A see the guy with no top a seen him at a game sure it was midweek and he was purple a seen him at killie about 20 mins to kick off and he had no ticket

What about the mad guy at away games that shouts and sings all the time a think he is from Ayrshire wears a floppy hat

Pogo is his name, he helps run the Kings Park bus.