Sing !

justingee

I've already set a topic about this last night but I'd like to get more people to see my point of view. Ibrox used to be a place were teams came out the tunnel and sh*t themselves. :craphead: we need to get that back so everyone get in the mood of singing again please :sherlock:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :21::uk:

I've already set a topic about this last night but I'd like to get more people to see my point of view. Ibrox used to be a place were teams came out the tunnel and sh*t themselves. :craphead: we need to get that back so everyone get in the mood of singing again please :sherlock:

The MAIN reason for Dado Prso joining our Club was when he came on as sub for Monaco, he couldnt believe the noise and the singing at Ibrox and so when Rangers came in for him, it was an easy decision to make. NOT A LOT OF NOISE TO TEMPT HIM NOW, IS THERE????????

The crowd were shocking on saturday. Nae atmosphere in ibrox at all, Only good bit was the singing section in the broamloan front sounded gid

Does anyone agree that it became quiter once they banned the billy boys? I say bring it back, its like a fucking morgue at Ibrox these days

ABSOLUTELY - No doubt about it! When the whole Stadium sang "Billy Boys", I defy ANY Rangers Fan to tell me that it didnt make your heart swell with pride. Best Rangers song EVER..............AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY FROM US! Surely we could "re-invent it - and sure some clever supporter could change a couple of words that would make it acceptable to the Club.

ABSOLUTELY - No doubt about it! When the whole Stadium sang "Billy Boys", I defy ANY Rangers Fan to tell me that it didnt make your heart swell with pride. Best Rangers song EVER..............AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY FROM US! Surely we could "re-invent it - and sure some clever supporter could change a couple of words that would make it acceptable to the Club.

it was only 1 word in the song that got it banned, 1 meesly little word.... F*nian! its only in the song once surely someone will think of something and we can start singing it again

it was only 1 word in the song that got it banned, 1 meesly little word.... F*nian! its only in the song once surely someone will think of something and we can start singing it again

I dont think the Club would accept the changing of one word - We would have to change the the line "We're up to our knees in f***** blood". Anyway, I'll leave that to the clever part of our support.