Favourite Song!

scottyc06

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something about UDR4 and Build My Gallows I find slightly depressing. About getting hung and wanting to be free.

I always sing it loud when the strike up my drum, shoulder my gun, let the flutes play the sash and the IRA scum.

Best bit :D

There's something about UDR4 and Build My Gallows I find slightly depressing. About getting hung and wanting to be free.

I always sing it loud when the strike up my drum, shoulder my gun, let the flutes play the sash and the IRA scum.

Best bit :D

The best bit to belt out is 'together again, we'll fight as young men, as our fore fathers did in the great days of yore"

The best bit to belt out is 'together again, we'll fight as young men, as our fore fathers did in the great days of yore"

Yeah I agree. The chorus bits of UDR4 are top class, but that and Build My Gallows sound a little too mopish for me.

I'm gonna get killed here, but they seem like the sort of hard done to rebel songs that they sing - but I must admit when everyones in full voice with them, it's some sight :crabflute:

UDR4 at the Piggery and Aberdeen is brilliant. Especially the "Together again...."

Build my Gallows on away European games, it just never ends.

Follow Follow to theres not a team to the Billy Boys sung in full swing gets the hair on the back of the necks going.

Derry's Walls on a European night....:drool:

Yeah I agree. The chorus bits of UDR4 are top class, but that and Build My Gallows sound a little too mopish for me.

I'm gonna get killed here, but they seem like the sort of hard done to rebel songs that they sing - but I must admit when everyones in full voice with them, it's some sight :crabflute:

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

UDR4 at the Piggery and Aberdeen is brilliant. Especially the "Together again...."

Build my Gallows on away European games, it just never ends.

Follow Follow to theres not a team to the Billy Boys sung in full swing gets the hair on the back of the necks going.

Derry's Walls on a European night....:drool:

I've got to agree there. The point where the two songs go together is great when is full swing.

In fact, being honest, when everyone is singing, it always creates such a great atmosphere and most songs are good.

I've got to agree there. The point where the two songs go together is great when is full swing.

In fact, being honest, when everyone is singing, it always creates such a great atmosphere and most songs are good.

Aye agreed aswell. Just at the wind down bit "no not one and there never shall be one...."

You start to prepare yourself for the Billy Boys next. Adjusting your breath and that :D