A legend of his generation

H72

Juninho Pernambucano.

A total of 44 goals from direct free-kicks for Olympique Lyonnais. This stunner is against AC Ajaccio, in 2006.

"The method he uses for long-range free kicks is frequently "knuckle balling," where the ball has almost no spinning motion during flight. A successful knuckle ball will "move" or "wobble" in the air unpredictably, making it difficult for the goal keeper to save."

"Juninho's style of freekick taking has been adapted by players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba, though none have yet to master the technique and consistency of the Brazilian. Top football pundit Yusuke Okamoto stated that "Though Ronaldo and Drogba are good free-kick takers, Juninho was so good that he probably could score with a torn hamstring, whilst being blindfolded and under earthquake conditions".

A legend of football.

Juninho Pernambucano.

A total of 44 goals from direct free-kicks for Olympique Lyonnais. This stunner is against AC Ajaccio, in 2006.

"The method he uses for long-range free kicks is frequently "knuckle balling," where the ball has almost no spinning motion during flight. A successful knuckle ball will "move" or "wobble" in the air unpredictably, making it difficult for the goal keeper to save."

"Juninho's style of freekick taking has been adapted by players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba, though none have yet to master the technique and consistency of the Brazilian. Top football pundit Yusuke Okamoto stated that "Though Ronaldo and Drogba are good free-kick takers, Juninho was so good that he probably could score with a torn hamstring, whilst being blindfolded and under earthquake conditions".

A legend of football.

Calm down, calm down, don't get a big DICK!

Did he not smash the ball off the cross bar on a close range free kick against us in the CL?

I think he did but I also remember David Weir labelling him as a cheat for diving to get the free-kick in the first place. I remember it too, actually. He did dive.

I think he did but I also remember David Weir labelling him as a cheat for diving to get the free-kick in the first place. I remember it too, actually. He did dive.

Oh ye so he did, reminds me of pierre van hooijdonk for feyenoord :angry: cunt