News of the World

McInnes87

I have never really bought into the Daily Ranger / Daily Rebel / The H**, Both sets of fans thinking the papers are biased towards the other. I'm a Daily Record and Sunday Mail man.

After reading the post on here regarding david edgar i thought i would check out the news of the world web site and couldn't believe the obvious anti rangers sentiment. On the Home page there are FOUR 'News' stories linked to Rangers -

Rangers fan chief reveals death-threat hell I bet they loved this one, money talks.

Extra £1m paid into Gers tax loophole Another doom and gloom Gers owe a 900million to the tax man

Leah Shevlin in court date For having tinted windows, hardly national news!

Swore point for Gers fan For saying Cunt

Twats :p20:

I have never really bought into the Daily Ranger / Daily Rebel / The H**, Both sets of fans thinking the papers are biased towards the other. I'm a Daily Record and Sunday Mail man.

After reading the post on here regarding david edgar i thought i would check out the news of the world web site and couldn't believe the obvious anti rangers sentiment. On the Home page there are FOUR 'News' stories linked to Rangers -

Rangers fan chief reveals death-threat hell I bet they loved this one, money talks.

Extra £1m paid into Gers tax loophole Another doom and gloom Gers owe a 900million to the tax man

Leah Shevlin in court date For having tinted windows, hardly national news!

Swore point for Gers fan For saying Cunt

Twats :p20:

where the fuck do they get this from? 900million? fuck off news of the world :)