Should Diamond have been sent off

johnarsu

190 members have voted

1. 1. do you think Diamond should have been sent off for his shove on Weiss

• Yes
    • No

was there no card fer the trip in the box? Then shove Weiss down, Naisy goes in te support a teamate(which ant proper player would) and I only saw the duel yellow. Kinda shadt in my book. Jelavic called offsides at the begining was about the same as their first goal. Yet wasn't called. Same ol pish. Always hate on the best team. Oh well we still won so bring on the turks!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind this big lump of wid gettin sent aff he and his pal mickguire sould be sacked and banned from football because they only turn up when they play Rangers and thats only to help their bhead rhattlin hoops ! They cheat their fans but that is good enough for them right enough because they are a shower of shite. They deserve one another ! :sherlock:

I'm 2 sided for this one. I'd have been raging if a Rangers player got sent off for that incident so no, but then I think a Rangers player would have got sent off if he done that, so yes he should have and should'v got sent off and banned from football altogether AND faced criminal charges. He's a horrible looking hilly billy, redneck bastard.

No .. it was a push, nothing more.

if it was a rangers player, he would have at least got booked.

sick of this all nicey nicey stuff. he should have been sent off.

he wouldn't react like that, if it was any other team getting a pen. FUCK HIM.

And it was a clear pen,so the cunt had no right pushing him,just because he was raging.

It wasn't just a shove though, it was a shove on a player who had just been hacked down and was attempting to get back to his feet. It's not like it was a small push in the back and the player went down easily, it was a hard cowardly shove, and Naismith was quite right to get involved to protect his team mate. :craphead:

But also, I wouldn't be happy if a Rangers player did that anyway it was needless and stupid.

Diamond should have had two yellow cards, one for the trip and the second for violent conduct on Weiss for the aggressive shove in his back. Remember this was the same ref who red carded Miller last season for alleged violent conduct (very soft sending off in my opinion) in the Dundee United away game. If it had been a Rangers player shoving the Aberdeen player in the back after tripping him as well what do you think Collum would have done....be honest now?

Aye but this prick go involved,when it was nothing to with him. so he should have got a yellow for that at least.

but the ref is just as bad.

Aye, I know I was just saying to Papa because he said 2 yellows

Diamond should never have got involved, he's a bitter prick. Seen him on a night out once and he thinks he's Barry Bigbaws

Diamond should have had two yellow cards, one for the trip and the second for violent conduct on Weiss for the aggressive shove in his back. Remember this was the same ref who red carded Miller last season for alleged violent conduct (very soft sending off in my opinion) in the Dundee United away game. If it had been a Rangers player shoving the Aberdeen player in the back after tripping him as well what do you think Collum would have done....be honest now?

Spot on.