McCulloch's 'Effort'

Redmond7

Ok so Walker was pishing on about it as if McCulloch had done something wrong.. but.. it was a bounce ball was it not? Ergo, we had no need to give the ball back to the sheepshagging bastards because they didn't have possession before hand!

It's called being a sportsman, they stopped the game to allow a player get treatment, we give the ball to them ... seems fair.

Mind you, it would have been interesting if it had crept in under the bar.

It's called being a sportsman, they stopped the game to allow a player get treatment, we give the ball to them ... seems fair.

Mind you, it would have been interesting if it had crept in under the bar.

Possibly but since neither team was actually in possession of the ball before the incident and it was a bounce ball? It would have been more interesting had it gone in with the match level and you can guarantee the commentry team would have blew up :lol:

If it had went in I would be interested to see what we would do.

Ajax done it and they just allowed the opposing team to score from the kick off, cant see us doing that right enough. There would be riots haha

Thats a whole lot of "if's". Sportsmanship? Really? Did anyone watch how dirty those sheep shaggers were playing? I'm glad he punted the fuck outta it. If it had gone in(once again the key word is IF) I would have celebrated it just the same. Just happy te hear the Away boys singing the whole 90. Was singing with them from home. Loved it.

Thats a whole lot of "if's". Sportsmanship? Really? Did anyone watch how dirty those sheep shaggers were playing? I'm glad he punted the fuck outta it. If it had gone in(once again the key word is IF) I would have celebrated it just the same. Just happy te hear the Away boys singing the whole 90. Was singing with them from home. Loved it.

you sound like one of them there. Because they were playing dirty we lower ourselves to their level?

I think not. We are better than that.

celtic done something like that to us not trying to score but placing it near the corner flag, recalled smith, ally and the fans where furious, but we did get our own back when edu popped up to score the winner.

aye and the irish cunt,darly murphy tryed it aginst braga. over in braga.

never heard anything about this being cheeekey did we.?

SCUM F*nian BIASSED RAGING PEADO BOMBTHROWING BASTARDS.

i would say h should have give the ball to them BUT in a game where there are dirty scum trying to cause injury to our squad they deserve to be treated like that, good on mcHurlock, i think he did what he did due to the tackling involved all game

It may have been a mis-kick by big Lee, he can't do everything perfect all of the time, give the guy peace, geez!

Lies.

All this crap about "it was unsportsmanlike" is ridiculous. Did you see the way those scumbags were playing? Sportsmanship goes out the window against these bitter, jealous bastards. If I was Lee, i'd have booted it square off the face of the bawbag in front of him.

Good work Lee, lets just hope the next one goes in (tu)

Lies.

All this crap about "it was unsportsmanlike" is ridiculous. Did you see the way those scumbags were playing? Sportsmanship goes out the window against these bitter, jealous bastards. If I was Lee, i'd have booted it square off the face of the bawbag in front of him.

Good work Lee, lets just hope the next one goes in (tu)

You do realise that I am sticking up for Lee here?

Also, how is it, to quote you, "Lies" that McCulloch cannot do everything perfect all of the time? This 'argument' in this thread can sway two ways, one being that he meant it, one being that he didn't mean it, I'm sticking up for Lee McCulloch here, unlike other who are more than happy to jump on the guys back.