So you fear Bursa

John Satch

been readin how some of you people are almost like fascinated by them :lol: i even saw someone sayin "THEY'RE THE FAVORITES" at Ibrox..)<cr> sounds crazy to me, sorry couldn't hold it ne more...

well, NEWS FLASH ; yer all bout to witness one of the easiest wins of the season on wednesday... :happy:

i know Bursaspor, and they will lose every game in Champions League. domestically they aint that bad but they don't have a clue about how to play in Europe.

Bursaspor (and their fans) are shitting themselves because they're gonna face us.

to be honest, i'm expectin to see a sweet 5 - 0 or a 6 - 0 on wednesday, just friggin mark my words.. :rolleyes:

(meaning : don't let their title scare ya.. "ooooo they're the fucking turkish champions they caint be no mugs".. they won the league because Gala and Fener goin thru the worst of their history..) they're so very inexperienced in Europe and truly they ain't no match for us.. so, just relax and enjoy the game...

The Rangers will easily trash them, and then walk outa this group.

(tu)

WE HAVE JUST bump on galatasara at ali sami yen.

galatasaray : 0 bursaspor : 2

last year what did we do turkish league ?

Fenerbahce : 2 Bursaspor :3 istanbul

Besiktas : 2 Bursaspor : 3 istanbul

Galatasaray :0 Bursaspor :0 istanbul

Bursaspor : 1 Galatasaray : 0 Bursa

Bursaspor : 2 Besiktas :1 Bursa

Bursaspor :0 Fenerbahce : 1 Bursa

Also what do you think about turkish league ?

Player from past and now: Querasma ,Lincoln, Baros, Harry Kewell, jo , Dos Stantos, Lucas Neil, Diego Lugano, Ariel Ortega, Carlos Alberto Parreira , Abel chaiver , Guti ,Niang, Appiah , Gunti , Nicolas Anelka, Pier Van Hoijdonk, Frank de Beour , Geremi, Taffarel , George Hagi , Popescu , Mateja Kezman ,

Coachs from past and now: Del Bosque , Luis Aragones , Frank Rijkaard , Schuster , Löw , Fatih Terim, Guus Hiddink , Artur Zico

You can not make Lot of this players and coachs play at S.P.L.

It seems easy to win Turkish Super Legaue for you.

We beat half of you at istanbul , for at the other half of you wait for wednesday.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu) that green hools, is a good guy. but he has been bumbing up his team as if we are playing arsenal.

if we listened to him,we would think it was arsenal we were playing.

mate maybe you are right.

But we havent forget rangers last year champions league performance. you shouldn't forget too.

you are not a arsenal too ;)

mate maybe you are right.

But we havent forget rangers last year champions league performance. you shouldn't forget too.

you are not a arsenal too ;)

Neither are you, so stop your rubbish and we will see you Wednesday.

Player from past and now: Querasma ,Lincoln, Baros, Harry Kewell, jo , Dos Stantos, Lucas Neil, Diego Lugano, Ariel Ortega, Carlos Alberto Parreira , Abel chaiver , Guti ,Niang, Appiah , Gunti , Nicolas Anelka, Pier Van Hoijdonk, Frank de Beour , Geremi, Taffarel , George Hagi , Popescu , Mateja Kezman ,

Coachs from past and now: Del Bosque , Luis Aragones , Frank Rijkaard , Schuster , Löw , Fatih Terim, Guus Hiddink , Artur Zico

We beat half of you at istanbul , for at the other half of you wait for wednesday.

The ones I've highlighted wouldn't of gone anywhere near Turkey if they weren't offered so much money. Plus out of those 23 players you mentioned, I'd argue at least 12 completely flopped. Money and famous names doesn't mean you're leagues good.

Plus Fenerbahce and Galatasaray got knocked out of the Europa League by PAOK and Karpaty Lviv respectively. Turkish teams always choke in Europe.

Bursaspor will be no different.

We should win, but our club have played in many games where we should have won. Our defence is a worry for me, a huge worry. Anyone who thinks it will be 5 or 6 and a canter is surely playing mind games. Im going and cant wait, hope the lads dont let us down.

I'm worried about our defence too. They haven't looked good at all this season, apart from the Man Utd match. And I can't figure that out as we have the same 4 backs as we did last season. Gers need a big victory but I'll settle for 1-0.

you stop your rubbish. I am writing at this forum for a month and never mind your insults about bursaspor fans, and turks . but now some of you overstep the limit.

I have not said anything that insults Turkey, or Bursaspor at all. I do not know enough about Bursaspor to scrutinise them.

Mate Weve had a hitload of players that are on a par or better than those youve mentioned as for coaches just look at walter

Go and ask tugay who he thinks will win on wednesday ? or who is the bigger club ;)

A turkish footballing legend.

Then we shall see. :sherlock:

tugay is working for galatasay under age teams and we gave him a lesson this year :D

I know rangers and respect you but it wont be a easy game as some of you supposed

[/quote

The only people saying it's gonna be easy are you lot your a very confident lot even after Valencia pumped you on your hone ground.

We shall just wait till Wednesday and see what the out come is.

be realisitic look at our home record last season in c.league, this team is better than fenerbache(who beat chelski a couple of seasons ago) and galatasary

they r a good team end of but, at home we should still win but dont be suprised if we dont am afraid :(