Mcgregor Incident..

thomas_91

Anybody see Mcgregor kick out at a Aberdeen player in the 1st half? Andy Walker was talkin about it during the replay and he was goin on like he killed the other player! Ok Mcgregor was wrong to kick out but he didnt touch the player and a dont think it needed the reaction Walker gave

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Walker can walk in front of a bus for all I care.

McGuire's high tackle in the first half, the obvious stamp on McCulloch - both completely overlooked by him.

The commentary team on Sky is actually close to making me mute the telly. I don't want to do it because I love hearing the tunes, but those two occasionally put me off watching the actual football with their biased pish.

Its weird how Walker noticed McGregor missing the Aberdeen player but seemed to not notice it when our players were deliberately getting fouled or notice the poor performance from the tim in the black, very weird indeed. If I didn't know any better I would say he didn't like us, but I'm not paranoid.

Its weird how Walker noticed McGregor missing the Aberdeen player but seemed to not notice it when our players were deliberately getting fouled or notice the poor performance from the tim in the black, very weird indeed. If I didn't know any better I would say he didn't like us, but I'm not paranoid.

yellow mate ;)

You kind of know the game is up with commentators when they start saying things like 'Weiss has yet to get involved' after FOUR minutes, as Walker did today. I was tempted to put mute on today, as I'm always tempted to do when Crocker is commentating. Also, does he ever stop talking about Celtic during our games?

Sky need commentators who know about football and don't have any connections with the Old Firm or any other Scottish club for that matter

Agreed. (tu)

The commentators for Scottish football on sky are absolutely awful, 'jobs worths.'