Mcgregor Incident..

thomas_91

The two of them are an unholy alliance. I am sure sky used to have the option to switch off commentary and just have the sound of the fans etc would be so much better. Walker is so biased he shouldnt be allowed in a commentary box, its not just that but he is a shite analyst who just states the bloody obvious every time, how the hell he gets so much punditry work is beyond me.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

typical commentators, never bias, never siding with anyone, oh lets have ian crocker who always is gagging for us to lose and any walker...speaks for itself.

never mentioned mculloch being stamped on, or that prick diamond pushing weiss, or the sheep trying to injure broadfoot.

as soon as mcgregor "lashes out" then its "thats a disgrace form someone who was just involved in a clash at easter road a few weeks ago"

pricks...

WATP

I would totally agree that Andy Walker can be a tit at times but so can Alan McGregor.

Why did he have a sleekit kick at the Aberdeen player anyway,if I was one of the coaching staff I would have to have a quiet word with him before he ends up getting sent off for next to nothing and leaving his team mates and us in the shite.

McGregor for some reason or other seems to get caught up in quite a lot of this type of handbags pish. Thoughts.

This. I like Ian Crocker tbh, but can't stand Walker, would rather have Scott Booth in there.

Agreed, Crocker is the best commentator weve had in years for Scottish football, never understood why Setanta and Sky always have a tim being the co-commentater for us.

Can you imagine if a Rangers man was co-commentator for a celtic game and was being negative all the time about them, they would be in uproar and the guy would be hounded out of the commentary box before you could say walker yer a cunt. I dont ask for favouritism, I only ask for parity and we do not get that from the timmy mafia in the media.

Can you imagine if a Rangers man was co-commentator for a celtic game and was being negative all the time about them, they would be in uproar and the guy would be hounded out of the commentary box before you could say walker yer a cunt. I dont ask for favouritism, I only ask for parity and we do not get that from the timmy mafia in the media.

Never a truer word spoken my friend.

Andy walker and crocker are a pair of absolute wankers!

In saying that, mcgregor was lucky he went unpunished! Okay so Aberdeen were lucky as well but that doesny make it ok for mcgregor to do what he tried to do! He gets so easily wound up it's childish and could of cost us!

Agreed, Crocker is the best commentator weve had in years for Scottish football, never understood why Setanta and Sky always have a tim being the co-commentater for us.

I do not like Crocker at all.

I missed the incident but i did hear Walker going on about it, him and Crocker were full of the Celtic bias all afternoon, the silence from both after we got the 2nd goal was a tad embarrassing for Sky and them. Their comments, or rather lack of, for the deliberate hack on Weiss, disgusting and dangerous stamp on McCulloch and knee-high assault on Broadfoot were ridiculous, no condemnation of any of the atrocious challenges by the Aberdeen lads, but rather, they both had a dig at Rangers players! Very poor from both and from Sky Sports. All these Celtic minded pundits have some how wangled their way into Skys payroll, their knowledge of football is even worse than their attempts at being nuetral.

Mister C is asking for something we will never again have in Scottish football, long gone are the days of equal and fair punditry. You just have to look at a list of Scottish pundits and media outlets for the football, it is highly dominated by the filth sadly.

I have to strongly disagree with mmrfc and bonkgers, Crocker is a very poor commentator, his voice goes through me, his bias against us is shining every match, and his knowledge of football is minimal, as someone else said i only listen to the volume to hear the Bears, our away fans are a credit to the club, amazing. Crocker too allegedly has strong links to Celtic FC. They dont do fair.

Feel free to contradict anything i say if im out of line or wrong with anything.

Thanks for reading guys, some really good topics and stuff on this site, much better than the others.

Quis Separabit

Hate Walker ....although did think McGregor was a silly boy today doing that. If he had conected with the player it would have been a red and probably a ban from the SPL for 5 games (knowing the SPL). He has been an idiot 2 games this month now - Hibs!

Come on Shagger! Get yer heed sorted! Best keeper in Scotland if not UK - no need for the stupid stuff!

No i never noticed it,until andy walker nearly phoned the polis.

fucking :wanker: Then a sheep player stood on McCullochs back. He some how never noticed it,or even mentioned it.

once again, :wanker: Why is he allowed to commentate on a rangers game.?? when clearly he wants them to get fucked.

are you not supposed to give, a non biassed view on the game,if your a commentator.??

The two of them are a fucking nightmare, I can't stand either of them!

As someone already said, if it wasn't for hearing the party tunes in the background from the excellent travelling support then I'd be watching it on mute. Sort it out Sky, we don't want to listen to two inbred T*rrier bastards for 90 minutes!

Crocker is a bad commentator- it doesn't take too long before you can tell where his allegiance belongs. There is no integrity with these people, they clearly want us to lose and it is clear. I actually hate that by subscribing to Sky I am in some way contributing to the wages of these people.

That player that stamped on Lee McCulloch could clearly be seen to stamp on him, and yet Walker decided to play the blind man when it suited him.