Mcgregor Incident..

thomas_91

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So have any of you guys complained to Sky?

About what?

Walker & Crocker are the two most experienced Scottish commentators around. I don't like them, but that's a fact.

Sky aren't going to hold an investigation and an enquiry and replace them with more pro Rangers commentators because Rangers fans think their commentatry team is biased. They will just laugh it off and acccuse the complainers of paranoia.

I don't see why people get so wound up by them.

Did anyone hear him when the penalty went in talking about emproachment

wank :chopometer:

encroachment? aye

That's because there was encroachment going on :lol:

Mackie was about 5 yards inside the box when the ball was struck but walker said it was from 'both teams'

when the furthest Rangers player in the box was about 4 yards behind Mackie!

About what?

Walker & Crocker are the two most experienced Scottish commentators around. I don't like them, but that's a fact.

Sky aren't going to hold an investigation and an enquiry and replace them with more pro Rangers commentators because Rangers fans think their commentatry team is biased. They will just laugh it off and acccuse the complainers of paranoia.

I don't see why people get so wound up by them.

One isn't even Scottish though I know you meant 'Scottish Football'.

I don't get that wound up, I just think they're both crap.

And Sky can't approach them/him?

Depends on his contract with the Beeb. He's ok, but he is dull as ditchwater. David Tanner was the presenter and he is not a bear, Jim White should be presenting the games or even that blonde bird who was doing it last season.

Depends on his contract with the Beeb. He's ok, but he is dull as ditchwater. David Tanner was the presenter and he is not a bear, Jim White should be presenting the games or even that blonde bird who was doing it last season.

Aye, she's always been dreamy.

I think Celtic fans made too many complaints about Jims smiles/enjoyment, everyone knows what and who he is, while covering our games last year and Ali Douglas made far too many mistakes last season, she has left Sky i think, havnt seen her on air for months. Maybe ive just missed her but i think shes gone, she was terrible.

I think Celtic fans made too many complaints about Jims smiles/enjoyment, everyone knows what and who he is, while covering our games last year and Ali Douglas made far too many mistakes last season, she has left Sky i think, havnt seen her on air for months. Maybe ive just missed her but i think shes gone, she was terrible.

Typical of them wanting everything their way and for us to have the complete opposite. Its like when they moan about fixtures, they dont care about fairness all they want is the maximum advantage and for us to be disadvantaged as much as possible.

Typical of them wanting everything their way and for us to have the complete opposite. Its like when they moan about fixtures, they dont care about fairness all they want is the maximum advantage and for us to be disadvantaged as much as possible.

Its the Celtic way and probably why they seem to have an advantage, at least off the park, just now, RE Refs, sfa, spl, pundits, newspapers and radio stations etc. They have all been heavily infiltrated by the filth in more ways than one.

Its the Celtic way and probably why they seem to have an advantage, at least off the park, just now, RE Refs, sfa, spl, pundits, newspapers and radio stations etc. They have all been heavily infiltrated by the filth in more ways than one.

even in the fields of politics and academia its the same story.