Mcgregor Incident..

thomas_91

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Crocker is the best commentator weve had in years for Scottish football.

You're having a fucking laugh, surely?

He's a horrible cunt. Was in Seville with the other bheasts lapping it up, and he's a pish commentator to boot.

Anybody see Mcgregor kick out at a Aberdeen player in the 1st half? Andy Walker was talkin about it during the replay and he was goin on like he killed the other player! Ok Mcgregor was wrong to kick out but he didnt touch the player and a dont think it needed the reaction Walker gave

Nothing mentioned about he deliberate stamp on McCulloch odd of Andy no to notice that.

I have to say Greegsconcerns me, he has this tendency to come out for a catch with studs up, also likes to barge into players as he runs with the ball In hand. He needs to cut this shit out.

Aye he does, remember a few years ago against Hearts he kicked out at Callum Elliot and was lucky not to get sent off

Ive just watched the BBC highlights, where is the stamp on mcculloch? why did they not show it?

First time i have saw the McGregor 'incident', its not even an incident, its nothing.

Have a look for yourselves, shocking. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9034735.stm