***The Official Rangers v Bursaspor Thread***

Muff

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who would rather Rangers were a poorer team because of personal grievances is really pushing the limits of the word "supporter".

(tu)

I wonder if these so called "supporters" would rather Rangers were a poor team without Miller than a good one with him.

If Davis is fit I would like to see;

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch: :davis:

:weiss: :Naismith: :lafferty:

:miller:

I like that line up but something tells me that is way too much of a gamble for Walter.Edu will probably get in at the expense of either Weiss or Lafferty and I also think there is a possibility that Whittaker will be moved to midfield to accommodate Broadfoot.

there was 190 passenger at the air plane . footballers, managers, journalists and fans are in included in this number.

I guess

100 from bursa ( supporter)

300 from europa ,england , scotland.

also there will be more than 50 fans at vip seats too.

ı think about 400

but this is just a guess.

we will se it tomorrow :)

sevilla last season was it not? dire :anguish:

maybe would be diff this year with his bright start but he's doing well on right/left, if it aint broke...

aye it was seville. and he was up on his own. we just kept punting the ball up to him, and it was coming straight back to us.

some videos from our offical tv channel.

glasgow streets

http://www.bursaspor...sgow_Sehir_Turu

http://www.bursaspor...sgow_Sehir_Turu

scenes from the bursaspor air-plane

http://www.bursaspor...caginda_Purnese

good videos. even though i couldn't understand. :lol: did u see all the Celtic fans in Glasgow applauding your bus.

we will just have to shut them up. 10310.gif

Hey all.

I've got a question about my tickets for the game. I've been to plenty games in my time, but never have I booked them so late (Sunday night), so I've never had to pick them up before the game.

Now, to quote from my email:

# Readycards/Tickets will be posted to the address registered for orders received up to 3 working days prior to the game.

# Readycards/Tickets for orders received after this time should be uplifted from the Ticket Uplift Portakabin AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR TO KICK OFF.

Due to work, we won't be able to leave home until around 5.00pm, with roughly an hour journey to Ibrox. Therefore, I won't even be at Ibrox by 5.45, never mind have time to wait in a long queue and collect the tickets.

My question is, will I still be safely able to collect the tickets at this time? Is the email just to stop people from appearing in hoards five minutes before kick off?

Cheers guys :)

Ah smashing

Cheers much :D

How long am I likely to be queueing for :anguish:

I'm actually clinging to the hope the ticket's will be lying on the mat when I come in since they've got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm guessing they wouldn't allow tickets to arrive on match day?

Should probobly post my line up since I'm here :)

It may not work right enough with be not knowing how the emoticons work -_-

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:Naismith: :edu: :davis: :weiss:

:miller:

That's what I reckon he'll play, but I'd like to see it more attacking, becoming a 4-3-3 when we've got the ball and actually staying as a 4-5-1 when we lose it (not a 8-1-1)

we have drunk and

think about our dreams

in the year of 2010 at champions league

we will beat the real madrid

all of our dreams

surely will be the real

our holy flag

will fly at Istanbul Bosphorus

the lyrics of the song at this youtube video.

http://www.ktunnel.com/index.php/1010110A/a2027e94321e6cf6ad89cf2a0129554fa99360784b5e7025792fc2b19017b8630371da643100663f19320

to play with real madrid and for beating them we have to win the match tomorrow :D sorry mates :D

we have said all of our dreams surely will be the real :D