Muff

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah smashing

Cheers much :D

How long am I likely to be queueing for :anguish:

I'm actually clinging to the hope the ticket's will be lying on the mat when I come in since they've got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm guessing they wouldn't allow tickets to arrive on match day?

Should probobly post my line up since I'm here :)

It may not work right enough with be not knowing how the emoticons work -_-

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:Naismith: :edu: :davis: :weiss:

:miller:

That's what I reckon he'll play, but I'd like to see it more attacking, becoming a 4-3-3 when we've got the ball and actually staying as a 4-5-1 when we lose it (not a 8-1-1)

That's what I want to see.

Probs already posted but they said they wont wear the celtic type kit. The manager said he does not want to intise anything. He just wants to enjoy the game. He also says his team is going to play hard and to the max but does not want to add any unnecessary provocation. Tbh when i read this i thought bravo to him. He can basically say fuck you and get us riled up and benefit from it but he seem to appreciate the huge rivalry with them and and just wants both teams to have a smooth competetive game without any cheap shots to try and gain an advantage.

Fair doos ti the guy. Wel still pump them but least he is showing us respect

Probs already posted but they said they wont wear the celtic type kit. The manager said he does not want to intise anything. He just wants to enjoy the game. He also says his team is going to play hard and to the max but does not want to add any unnecessary provocation. Tbh when i read this i thought bravo to him. He can basically say fuck you and get us riled up and benefit from it but he seem to appreciate the huge rivalry with them and and just wants both teams to have a smooth competetive game without any cheap shots to try and gain an advantage.

Fair doos ti the guy. Wel still pump them but least he is showing us respect

is their other kit not orange? :craphead:

I know Muff said swap David for Lafferty if fit but I think it will be Muffs team with Davis in for Weiss now we know he is fit. Weiss is great going forward but the couple of times we have been under pressure in attack (like 1st half against the sheep) he has been weak defensively (IMHO) and I dont think he knows how to defend well enough yet. He will come on if we are chasing the game. Mind you would not be moaning much if it is Lafferty who drops to the bench and Weiss starts but if it was my choice I would start lafferty.

Game on at 2.45am here but not on my satellite, I don't think. Hope I can get a decent stream. If not it will be commentary on RangersWorld. Canny wait!

If Walter starts with Weiss (I hope so) then the bench will look a bit weak for a CL match. But not much we can do about that. That's why I have a feeling Miami will start on the bench as he can be an impact player if needed. Lafferty will be there as well. So Kirk at RB and Whittaker in MF will be the likely choice

2-1 for me. Killer Miller and Naismith to score.

:21: