blue smoke

dory

Anybody else see the smoke bombs after first and second goals today? Was quite close to it and think the polis got a hold of a couple of young guys that did it and carted them out but not too sure.

Anybody else see the smoke bombs after first and second goals today? Was quite close to it and think the polis got a hold of a couple of young guys that did it and carted them out but not too sure.

didn't show u on telly. did the aberdeen fans not have smoke bombs today.???

the last time i went up,we got beat 1-0 last year,they set hem off after they scored.

I know a guy who got badly burned when somebody flung a smoke bomb/flair thing at him one bonfire night.

I'm not a fan of them or flairs being in football grounds. Fine if used responsibly, but in a confined football stadium.... an accident waiting to happen.

I think you can get flameless ones now which sound pretty good if it means you cant burn anyone.That would be my only concern with these things setting myself or someone else alight

You can make them yourself with stuff bought from B&Q, You can also make wee ones from ping pong balls wrapped in foil.

Used to make them a few years ago for the fun of it :) You dont need to cut it up.

I know it wouldn't but would be brilliant imo. Mind last season in the 2-1 Celtic game, some stupid tim set fire to the Broomloan Front with a flare? :anguish:

Obviously legislation would be drawn up which would ban "them" from using pyrotecnics or anything resembling a bomb or grenade.

Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Some motherfucker hit me with a 50p at halftime when I was having a fag outside.Over the fence seperating the fans.

This post has been edited by TravelingWilBEARy: Today, 02:35 AM

maybe its time to stop smoking m8 :sherlock: